𝘊𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵

Y/N woke up, and the morning light covered the room with a pure glow. She rubbed her eyes and turned over, trying to catch a few more minutes before she had to start her day. Her mind went to the night before, and she thought it was just a dream until she realized it wasn't.

There was muffled chatter that Y/N could hear from a room over. She sat up in her bed, noticing that there was more than one voice.

Curiosity ate away at her thoughts, and she got up to see what was going on. Her hair was a mess, and her clothes were wrinkled from an unwell sleep the previous night. She walked down the hallway to see Jack looking at the cereal.

Archer, on the other hand, was chowing down on a big bowl of his own cereal. Archer didn't seem very disturbed by Jack, unlike the night before. He was calm, and he even gave Jack a few chuckles.

Jack turned his head to Y/N's entry, showing her the cereal like it was a new discovery.

"Cheerios," Jack stated. Archer wore a large grin on his face.

"He's kind of funny," Archer said, scooping another spoonful of rainbow cereal into his mouth. Jack looked at Archer, then back to Y/N.

"Yeah, he is." Y/N sat in the seat next to Archer. She was rather surprised that Archer was in such a good mood so early in the morning; it was rather nice.

Jack poked around the cabinets until he found another bowl, and he set it in front of Y/N. She was surprised at the notion, but she welcomed it. He poured a comical amount of cereal into her bowl and went to get milk.

"Did you teach him how to do this?" Y/n asked Archer, looking over at him. Archer's guilty laugh was muffled by the large helping of cereal he ate. Y/N rolled her eyes.

Jack poured the milk into the bowl, making it nearly overflow. Y/N gave him a double thumbs up, knowing that it was three times the amount that she would normally eat. Jack held out a large spoon for her.

"Thanks," she smiled. Regardless of the amount of cereal, she ate it. She looked between Archer and Jack.

"So, what should we do today?" Y/N asked them. Jack turned his head at Y/N while Archer shrugged. Jack pulled a chair from the table, creating a horrible noise as it was pulled, and he sat down with them.

Archer picked up his bowl and drank the milk from it.

"Why is he here again?" He asked, licking away his milk mustache. Y/N pushed around her cereal in her bowl, trying to fix the cereal-to-milk ratio.

"I dunno, he just showed up one night and decided to live here," Y/N answered. Archer paused, eating his cereal.

"So he's a stranger?" Archer said, looking up at Jack, who seemed to just enjoy being included in the conversation.

"Yup," she said, taking a spoonful of cereal into her mouth. Archer stared in awe at Jack.

"He's got sharp teeth," Archer remarked, setting his empty bowl back on the table. Jack's mask cracked and showed off his plethora of teeth. Archer's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, and he gave a quiet "woah" in response.

"I know," Y/n said, pulling down the collar of her shirt to show him the bite mark from the night Jack broke in. Archer's jaw dropped.

"He bit you!" Archer said in horror, some of his fear coming back into play. Y/N shrugged it off.

"Yeah, but he's not as scary as he used to be. Isn't that right, Jack?" Y/N chuckled, looking up at the lanky figure. Jack nodded, closing his mouth. Archer looked up at him, weary.

"What are you?" Archer asked with feelings of both fear and interest. Jack looked down at Archer.

"I'm Jack," he answered, resting his gray hands on the table.

"I think you're pretty cool," Archer said quietly as he got up to put his dishes in the sink.

"Cool," Jack repeated, looking at Y/N. She smiled in return before pushing the bowl of cereal toward him.

"Do you want to finish this?" She asked, feeling full from eating almost half of it. Jack gladly accepted, and he took the spoon from the bowl. He opened his mouth again and poured the contents of the bowl into his mouth. He was almost like a humanoid trashcan—in a good way, of course.

"Can we go do something?" Archer whined, already bored of the house. Y/N looked at him.

"You're still in your pajamas, and I haven't even brushed my hair yet." Y/N said, and Jack followed Y/N's gaze to Archer. Archer's hair was a rat's nest as well, and he was barefoot on the kitchen tiles.

"I'll get ready!" He said this, swiftly running over to his bag and digging through it to find an outfit. Y/N smiled at his enthusiasm and looked back at Jack.

"You want to go somewhere, big guy?" Y/N inquired, taking the bowl from the table to put in the sink. Jack nodded happily and stood up, pushing everyone's chairs in.

"Then let's go," Y/N said, and she went to get ready for the big day ahead of them.