𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧

Y/N jolted up at the sound of that piercing scream. The girly, high-pitched scream was easily recognized as Archer's. She hurriedly flipped the covers off her body and dashed into the living room. Archer was in the middle of the room, and when he saw Y/N, he quickly ran over to her.

"There's a monster in the kitchen!" Archer said, his body quivering in fear. Y/N looked into the kitchen to see that Jack was holding his empty cheese ball tub. Y/N stepped between them.

"Archer! Calm down; you're going to scare him!" Y/N ordered, going up to Jack.

"I'm going to scare him!?" Archer exclaimed in utter shock as Y/N gently patted Jack's arm. "What is that thing!?"

"Stop yelling, Archer; his name is Jack," Y/N said as she took the empty tub away from Jack and set it next to the door so it could be taken to the trash later.

"What is he doing in the house?" Archer said, looking rather upset and frightened. He ran to the couch and under the blanket, seeking refuge from the creature in the kitchen.

"He's been staying here for a few days!" Y/N said as she put her hands on her hips. She went over to Archer and ripped the blanket off of him, taking him by surprise.

Jack licked his teeth before starting to walk to the bathroom. He wanted to use his tiny tooth brush again.

"Just calm down. He won't hurt anyone," Y/N said, looking down at Archer.

"But he's a giant, scary freak!" Archer retorted.

"I don't care!" Y/N said, pointing to Archer. "No TV for two days."

Archer groaned in annoyance before looking to where Jack went.

"Why are you letting him stay here? Can't he stay somewhere else?" Archer whined, pouting dramatically as he sat up on the couch.

"No, you will have to learn to get along with him. I know he looks scary, but." Y/N looked to the bathroom before leaning toward Archer. "Jack is kind of, for lack of a better term, stupid."

Archer raised his eyebrows before glancing at the bathroom, then back at Y/N. A sinister grin grew on his childish expression.

"Is Jack your boyfriend?" He asked, making sure to say it extra loud. Y/N took on a baffled expression.

"No, you moron!" Y/N shoved Archer into the couch, but he quickly got up and started jumping.

"Y/N and Jack are sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" He started to chant. Y/N quickly shut him down by wadding up and throwing the blanket at his face.

"Shut it!" Y/N said, his face turning red. "I wouldn't date him."

"Yeah, right! You love him! You love him!" He teased, poking Y/N in the arm. She shoved his hand away.

"Go to bed!" Y/n said, walking back to her room. Archers playful look quickly faded.

"Wait, you can't just leave me here with him!" He said this, gripping the blanket tightly. Y/N shrugged it off and closed her bedroom door, leaving him alone in the dark.

A minute later, Jack came out of the bathroom, sending fear up Archer's spine.

"What do you want!?" Archer said, trying to sound angry, but his voice kept faltering and making him sound scared. Jack looked at Archer before going to the kitchen. He grabbed the remote off the top of the fridge.

"TV," Jack said simply, looking at the remote before clicking the on button. The channel immediately turned to the romance movie he watched the other night. Jack quickly sat down in front of the TV. Archer rolled his eyes in disgust.

"You actually like this lovey-dovey stuff?" He grimaced, glaring at the TV. Jack didn't reply, as he was too focused on everything the couple that stared in the movie did. After a few minutes of adjustment, Archer soon started to watch the movie too, finding some sort of liking to it.

Archer laid his head on the pillow and started to doze off. One of his arms hung off the couch as he laid on his stomach, watching the movie.

I guess this movie wasn't so bad after all.