Chapter 6: Changes

(Not my Art but if anyone is curious. This his how Danny looks in this Fic ^^ hope you enjoy!)

——————

John-117 POV-

It was now 2 am in the morning.

The last few hours have been... A rollercoaster. After the call ended. Chief had Katrina send diagrams to the BatComputer, under heavy firewalls that request permission to open.

The request was automatically sent to Chiefs HUD in his helmet,

The Batcave was currently having a Mjolnir armor bay installed. To allow Chief easy access to equipping and removing his armor. It was even modified to store the armor
When it wasn't in use. In a safe that Katrina had the Fabricator making. And she was gonna program it with UNSC High level firewalls. Meaning no one in this world should be able to hack it. He also left the Disruptor Pistol down there for Red Robin to study.

The plan was to recreate the little blue pellets that shoot out of it. Into actually Taser rounds for his Battle Rifle, and MK50 Sidekick.

Red Hood had also asked if he could get some designed for his weapons. So he didn't have to rely on Rubber Bullets.

Chief had found no issue with it, so he said sure.

They came up with a plan to introduce Chief to the world. Claiming he had come from a portal in Gotham. And was stuck in a new universe. Which... isn't that far from the truth.

They left out every detail of Danny's involvement. And would prevent any single person from even asking about him sharing the technology he possesses.

Chief also agreed with that decision. This world has enough villains. He didn't need his technology in their hands.

Later on, he was escorted back to the Manor and was given a room to call his own.

Katrina called it luxurious.

He called it, "Flashy."

Chief stared at his armor, that he had placed nicely on the metal desk in the room he was given. His mind going a thousand miles a hour. The bed under him was softer than he needed.

To comfortable for someone like him...

It did matter however. He didn't want to sound picky after being welcomed into the Wayne's home.

After all, he had much more pressing matters to think about.

The GIW, The Fentons. The Justice League.

Danny...

Chief couldn't help but growl, his fist clenched hard at his side. Usually the sound of clenched rubber fabric sounded out when he clenched his fist.

He had to look down, to remember he's not in his under-armor...

He also had taken a shower since he did smell like the materials of his Under-armor.

A tight fitting olive green tank top greeted his eyes, his slash scar peaking out from the top of the right peck the tank top hugged. His eight pack of abs were bulging out the tank top, showing some definition wand comfortable dark gray sweatpants, that were stretchy enough to fit his muscular lower body...

Alfred did not want him in just boxers around the Manor. And he didn't fight it. It was Alfred's home as much as it was Bruce's.

And Alfred was veteran of the British Special Air Service. He knew better than to give a man like Alfred, a hard time.