(The Wolf Spider / X-Men Evolution story ) Chapter 4 Birth of a "Hero"

No one pov

Somewhere in the town of Bayville. A fight has already taken place between some random HYDRA guys and Jesse Howlett And as of right now.
.
.
.
.
.

???: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

( A/N: Imagine Jesse doing this to the last HYDRA agent out of the building

( A/N: Imagine Jesse doing this to the last HYDRA agent out of the building.)

Jesse has won the fight. He now looks around all disappointed. Mostly because he couldn't get any information from them.

Jesse: *"speaking to himself"*....... Dam it.

Jesse said bas he begins to walk away.

Jesse: *"speaking to himself"* All that for nothing.

He said once again before he continued to walk away. He kept on walking just trying to get a grip of everything.

( Time skip )

Eventually he made it back to the mansion. Once he made it. He snuck in through his window and looked at the clock to see it was 1 o'clock. Jesse then sighed before collapsing on his bed and passed out.

( "The next day" )

Jesse pov

It was now the next day. I flutterd my eyes for a few seconds before fully waking up. As I did I got up and went to my closet and pulled out my little clue board. I crossed out some photos of both people and places that gave me no leads. I sighed to myself for a bit before putting my clue board back into my closet. I then pulled out some new clothes and changed into them before heading out.

After I changed I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I then walked through the hallways and as I did. I heard an elevator open up to my right causing me to look to my right. As I did I saw that it was my old man in his costume with the other kids and Ororo in their costumes.

 As I did I saw that it was my old man in his costume with the other kids and Ororo in their costumes