The TV screen zooms in to the device and Flug presses a button then 5 things come out a knife, a very small gun, a very small stun gun, a window breaker, and a small syringe with a white liquid inside, "In order to open this device you have to press the button a curtain number times. Press it once all comes out, twice the knife comes out, three times the gun comes out, four times the stun gun comes out, five times the window breaker comes out, and lastly six times to take out the syringe that has angelic steel but melted."

Flug holds the button down making the tools go back in the object. The TV zooms out then Black Hat takes the object out of Flug's hand. Black Hat then raises the object up looking at the camera saying, "Best of all this little multi use item is made of pure angelic steel so you could kill any failure of a demon with ease."

Black Hat tosses the tool to Flug and Flug almost drops it. Flug sighs out of relief for not dropping the tool and he looks at the sinners then says, "Yes and so all of this is made up of angelic steel. All the tools in the item even the drug gun is made of and powered by angelic steel."

Flug points at the tool and says confidently, "If the power runs out you can fix it by calling us and buying a capsule to restore the angelic power back in the device. You also have to replace the melted angelic steel in the syringe by calling us and paying us to add more."

Black Hat grins and takes the tool out of Flug's hand and says almost laughing, "Let me show you how it works." Black Hat presses the button twice and the knife comes out from the device and he raises it over his head ready to stab Flug. Flug screams while raising his hands to hopelessly protect himself saying, "WAIT WAIT WAIT!"

The VT cuts off and the Vox tech logo appears and Vox appears saying, "He-" but before he can say anything else the TV starts to spark green electricity and the Black Hat logo appears. Soon after the logo disappears and the TV shows Black Hat sitting on his chair leaning forwards on his desk.

Black Hat chuckles and sits up straight with his hand on his chest, "That was the Multi Purpose Angelic Device hopefully you liked it enough to the point of giving your pathetic souls to me."

Black Hat then pulls out the Multi Purpose Angelic Device from his pocket in his coat. He places the device on the table, "This little thing costs 50 souls but since for the next 3 days all of my products are 50% off it's only 25."

Black Hat then spreads his arms open, "What a great deal wouldn't I say," he puts his hands together on the table," Come and give me your souls and the money kind of souls as well."

Black Hat leans forwards on his table saying, "May you cockroaches buy my products again goodbye."

The TV turns off and the sinners who were watching take out their phones to call and buy Black Hat's newest product.

Vox in his office is annoyed and typing on his keyboard, "That little top hat f*cker. I'll show him."

As Vox is typing a green electricity appears around all of the TV's in Vax's office confusing him

As Vox is typing a green electricity appears around all of the TV's in Vax's office confusing him. But then the Black Hat organization logo appears shocking Vox.

Each TV shows a part of Black Hat and combined it shows the full body of Black Hat. Black Hat smiles widely as he looks at the confused and shocked Vox, "Hello TV man I saw that you tried to interrupt my ad and I would recommend you to never do that."

Vox calms down and points a finger at the TV's that shows Black Hat, "Hey you f*cker I don't know how you managed to hack in MY TV's but if you don't live I'll kill yo-" Black Hat reaches through the TV and grabs Vix by his throat and throws him.

Black Hat starts to laugh through the TV. Vox stands up groaning in pain and says angrily, "How the f*ck did you do that?"

Black Hat slowly stops laughing and says, "Oh you be more concerned about your survival. But do I make myself clear? Don't mess with my ads or any of my plans I have. Understood?"

Vox starts to type in his keyboard trying to get Black Hat out of his TV's, "I don't care just f*cker get the f*ck put of here."

Black laughs and says mockingly, "Do you really think that I'm hacking your dumb TV's?"

Vox clenches his fist and looks up to Black Hat and right before he could say anything Black Hat top body goes through the TV instantly scaring Vox, "I would recommend accepting the deal."

Vox slowly nods too shocked to actually respond

Vox slowly nods too shocked to actually respond. Black Hat smirks and says, "Great then. Try not to disconnect TV MAN."With that the TV turn off.

Vox clenches his fist saying, "How dare he do THAT I'LL SHOW THAT PIECE OF SH*T THAT I COULD BEAT ANYONE EVEN HIM."

—————————————————————-
Thank you for reading and sorry for being late but this time I actually have an excuse because all this week I had A LOT of school work so that sucked a lot.

I'll try to post more often but if I get a lot of work it may take longer. But anyway thank you for reading this fanfic and goodbye.