Dead Beat Pranks

Black Hat walks past multiple buildings of hell getting annoyed with the number of clubs there are, "How is this called hell? These rats are having fun, they have power over each other and worse of all they have fu-fu-fuuuunnn disgusting."

A drunk sinner approaches Black Hat with a pistol, "H-hey y-y-yo-you g-gi-ve me y-your m-money weirdo."

Black Hat looks at the sinner not bothered by the situation. Black Hat starts to laugh and puts his hand on the sinner's shoulder confusing the sinner and any sinner and imp walking by. Black Hat squeezes the sinner's shoulder crushing it.

The pain makes the sinner sober as he screams. As the sinner screams Black Hat looks at the sinner, "You shouldn't have done that."

Black Hat picks up the sinner by its shoulder and throws the sinner in a random direction. The sinner screams in fear and pain as he flies through the sky. Black Hat laughs for a few seconds before calming down and looking at the other sinners and imps who run away after Black Hat looks at them.

Black Hat laughs at the sinners and imps fear as they run away from him. Black Hat stops laughing and continues to walk looking for some inspiration. As he walks around he sees Big Alastor eating something or someone at the Hazbin Hotel.

Black Hat makes his way to the Hazbin Hotel wanting to see what's going on.

Black Hat reaches the Hazbin Hotel and he sees big Alastor eating a sinner that looks like a shark. Black Hat realizes that Alastor is eating a sinner and gets confused, "What the hell did I see?"

 Black Hat realizes that Alastor is eating a sinner and gets confused, "What the hell did I see?"

Black Hat sighs and prepares to leave hell but stops thinking about an idea. Black Hat looks at the Hazbin Hotel and smiles widely, "It has been a while since I peaked other people besides Flug, Demencia, and that bear."

Black Hat turns into a puff of black smoke and reappears in the hotel's kitchen. He looks around and replaces the knives with dull knives with a snap of his fingers as he chuckles. He then summoned a box that if opened a head that screams jumps up from the box on the kitchen table.

Black Hat runs to the stairs of the hotel and makes the stairs slippery. He then summoned multiple paintings with moving eyes. He also made the room slightly darker before going to look for everyone's rooms to prank.

After a while, Black Hat finds Angel's room, "There's too many rooms for just six people."

Black Hat knocks on the door and two seconds later he breaks down the door with his foot with a smile. He goes in and sees fat nuggets then gets an idea of what to do. He grabs Fat Nuggets roughly scaring Fat Nuggets then opens the drawer and throws Fat Nuggets in it.

Black Hat snaps his fingers and the drawer locks. Fat Nuggets tries to get out as Black Hat is laughing to himself. He then leaves to find the other rooms.

Black Hat finds Sir Pentious's room and like Angel's room, he breaks the door down. He looks around and summons some paintings of creatures with eyes that always look at people on the walls. he snaps his fingers and the floor becomes slippery.