Break Day? (Part 1)

Flug and Demencia walk through the streets of hell Flug looks around at each building and store while Demencia walks her her hands behind her head. Demencia narrows her eyes to Flug who is comfortable due to more than half of the stores are for adults.

Demencia rolled her eyes and asked bored, "Hey nerd why are we even here?"

Flug turns at Demencia and replies, "Today is supposedly our break because of what happened yesterday. But I'm pretty sure this isn't a break since we have to buy some stuff."

Demencia groans, "This isn't a break. This is torture."

Flug rolls his eyes, "And why is that?"

Demencia slumps forward, "I can't see my love Black Hat. I only saw him ONES throughout the whole day."

Flug mutters under his breath, "Will this be a lot better than being tortured by him."

Demencia goes beside him saying, "What did you say?"

Flug places his hand on her face and pushes her away from him, "Nothing."

Demencia licks Flug's gloved hand that is still on her face and Flug instantly moves his hand away, "Hey that was disgusting!"

Demencia laughs at Flug's reaction making Flug feel frustrated. Flug wipes his hand on a building wall looking disgusted at Demencia's action.

Demencia moves her arms behind her head rolling her eyes, "Stop overreacting nerd."

Flug looks at Demencia and says angrily, "Overreacting!? You licked my hand!"

Demencia looks at Flug's gloved hand that she licked a moment ago, "You have gloves, idiot."

Flug looks at his hands and looks back at Demencia, "So what?"

Demencia is about to reply to Flug by insulting him but before she can both Flug and Demencia hear, "Hey lady want some fun?"

Demencia and Flug look at whoever said that. They see a sinner with a lot of fur and a dog head with horns.

Demencia tilts her head saying, "What?"

Flug scratches his head not knowing what to do in this situation.

The sinner chuckled its voice sounding raspy then said trying to sound like a CHAD but failing miserably, "You look sexy. Wanna go to my room to have fun?"

Flug sighs and starts to pull out his ray gun to shoot the sinner. But before he can Demencia says still looking confused, "What?"

The sinner gets slightly frustrated but keeps acting like a CHAD but still fails, "What I mean is you look nice and I want to hang out with you, and probably we can have se-"

Flug walks to Demencia with his hands behind his back and whispers to her, "He is trying to take you away from Black Hat."

Demencia clenched her teeth and turned her hand into a fist. Then Demencia looks at the sinner and jumps on him wanting to tear the sinner apart.

 Then Demencia looks at the sinner and jumps on him wanting to tear the sinner apart