Eavesdropping Is Not Illegal In Hell

Black Hat looks at the reflection of himself in the mirror and tightens his tie more getting ready for something. Black Hat nods at his reflection and says giving his best smile, "I look great like always."

Black Hat sits down on his chair facing his window. He snaps his fingers a green spark coming from the snap. Flug's paper bag head appears in the middle of the office. Soon after the rest of Flug's body slowly and painfully appears top to bottom.

Flug falls to his knees gasping for air. Flug looks up and sees Black Hat slowly turning to his chair. Flug sweats and bows, "Hello my lord what may I do for you?"

Black Hat looks down at Flug from his chair. Black Hat smiles widely and with his his hands on the table, he says menacingly, "I have a job for you doctor."

Flug stands up straight saluting to Black Hat as he thinks, "Please don't be another mission."

Black Hat teleports behind Flug and scares Flug. Flug feels himself falling to the floor. Black Hat laughs and says, "I need you to hack a demon's phone."

Flug asks standing back up shakily, "Who's phone boss?"

Black Hat walks past Flug and trips him, "The phone addict demon."

Flug says from the floor rubbing his head, "You mean Velvette?"

Black Hat slowly turns to Flug and says, "Did I hear something?"

Flug puts his hands in front of him saying, "Nothing nothing boss."

Flug slowly stands back up slowly and shakily asks, "May I ask why do you need to hack her phone?"

Black Hat slightly grows in size, "Why do you need to know doctor?"

Flug backs away slowly, "No reason sorry for a-asking."

Black Hat grins and then returns to his normal size, "This should be fast. Right doctor?"

Flug salutes and confidently takes out a tablet, "Don't worry my lord this will be fast."

Black Hat nods, "Good it should be fast. Their phones should be easy to-"

Flug interrupts Black Hat and says happily, "Done!"

Black Hat nods hiding his confusion about Flug being able to hack so fast, "Good doctor."

Flug gets stars on his goggles and says, "Thanks, my lord."

"