Break Day? (Part 2)

Flug goes into one of the weapon shops and starts looking for any weapons that may have any demonic energy. Flug picks up a knife with an upside-down cross and studies it for a little. As he studies the knife a sinner who resembles a bull but with lion ears watches him.

Flug notices and uncomfortably goes to the next aisle. He notices the sinner look at a sticker of the Black Hat organization logo. Flug instantly realizes that the dinner might know him and prepares to leave not wanting his cover to be blown.

The sinner says aggressively, "Hey you paper bag are you with that f*cker with the black top hat?"

Flug gets ready to take out his ray gun, "Uhh no."

The sinner nods slowly and goes back to minding his business. Flug lets out a sigh of relief and leaves the building forgetting to pay for the knife. The sinner sees Flug practically run out of his shop with a knife.

The sinner realizes that Flug didn't pay takes out a shotgun from under the table and runs out of the shop.

Flug calms down and wipes the sweat off his paper bag but something metal hits his forehead. He looks at his hand and sees the knife upside-down. Flug hears the demon from the shop yelling, "GET BACK HERE F*CKER!"

Flug turns To look at the sinner and sees the shotgun that the sinner is holding. Flug panics and runs as fast as he can with his hands forward.

Flug gets an idea after seeing an alley and he runs into the alley

Flug gets an idea after seeing an alley and he runs into the alley. The sinner laughs thinking that Flug is a complete idiot for getting himself cornered.

The sinner goes into the alley and sees trash cans but no Flug. The sinner gets closer to the trash cans and shoots them.

The trash cans fall over the lead comes off revealing trash in all of them. The sinner gets confused but soon after he gasps in pain from his back. The sinner falls forward and he turns around to see Flug with the knife that he accidentally stole with blood.

Flug turns to look at the sinner his goggles not reflecting any light, "To answer your question I do work for Black Hat. I know how to kill you sinners but I won't kill you but only if you agree that I can take a few items from your shop."

The sinner nods rapidly and Flug leaves him in the alley, "H-hey don't leave me here."

Flug ignores the sinner makes His way to the shop again and enters it. He takes many demonic sigils and a few weapons before leaving. He looks at the weapons that he took saying, "These just look like normal weapons but more red. Hopefully, Black Hat doesn't kill me for bringing him useless stuff."

A beautiful sinner who is half-naked walks up to Flug and says seductively, "Hey what kind of demon are you love~"

Flug looks up wondering who it is and sees the sinner half-naked. He steps back uncomfortable and with a small blush. Flug nervously says extending his hand to her, "Uhh h-hi?"