Family Reunion|34|

Guess who's back. Back again.

Mx.Authors back. Back again.

This chapter didn't take me like 2 months to make. I just didn't write Much. Bc of schoolllllll~

I'm so sorry for not uploading or at least not telling you guys I'm on hiatus or sm but new chapter. Yay!

Rens's POV

|1| Today there's an event which The Redmoon Pack is going to and I, Eli9o, Mama, Darrin, And Aiden have to go. I didn't want to but I didn't have a choice. My hair was done, My outfit was tailored and I also had to get some stuff done so I had to go. Elio had to go there early so now I was alone.

|2| After getting Dressed and such I had to go down to meet Aiden as we were going together. "What's up?" He asked. I sighed. "I don't wanna go." I muttered. "Oh don't worry, you'll be a-okay!" Aiden reassured me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

|3| We both left after a bit and got picked up by a driver. I stared out the window the whole ride. As we arrived, Koen started acting up. "I don't want to go, please." He begged. "We don't have a choice, you don't have to be on standby, you can rest if that would make you feel better" I said to him as I got out of the car. "Okay, thank you." I felt Koens presence slowly fading. I need to be careful though. I faced the large building and sighed

|4| "Let's Get in there and make the best out if the situation!" I smiled at Aiden who smiled back. We started walking into The building and was greeted by Darrin Who immediately was over Aiden. It was cute and at least I don't have to listen to Elio's rambling about their relationship.

|5| "Darrin... You okay?..." Aiden asked, checking Darrins temperature via his forehead. "Yeah?" He said In response. "Nothing, you just usually don't act like this..." Aiden muttered. I had to agree. Darrin is usually the charming calm type. Their interaction had me missing My mate but I would rather not wander off from people I trust. "Anyways, Me and Ren have to check on with the Luna about something." Darrin Grumbled, but let go of Aiden.

|6| I looked at Aiden, Amused. He sighed. "It's so weird. He never was so touchy in public before... I like it but it's hard to get used to, " Aiden muttered as he placed his hands on his face. "It was like that with me and elio. I wasn't used to being loved so freely" I chuckled. "That's so true like I'm used to being touched in private but public was very new for me." Aiden looked at the floor. "You'll get used to it." I smiled at him.

|7| We made it to everyone and Elio came and hugged me. "How are we feeling Today?" Elysia asked. 'Well' is the brief explanation of what everyone replied with. "Everyone knows the drill, don't Start drama and generally keep to yourself. Well, unless someone is friendly" Mama Elysia said. Everyone nodded and dispersed. Me and Darrin stayed back to talk to Mama Elysia.

|8| "Darrin, Your father has the assignments right?" Darrin nodded. "Okay so what I need you too to do, Darrin, try to be very friendly to them. Ren, they can't track Your scent well and you know them better than anyone. I can tell they are planning something and I really don't want to use Lycus for this." Me and Darrin nodded. We were both dismissed.

|9| The area was like a banquet hall. There was food and I felt for some fruits so I got a bowl of grapes and looked around for Elio. I spotted Elio with a Beta from the red Moon pack that I didn't know well. I looked around for anyone else. I decided on Lycus. I sat beside him and Kallias. Kallias smiled at me. "Hey Ren!" Lycus said as he patted my back.

|10| I started to eat my grapes as Lycus and Kallias talked. I could tell that Kallias was worried. I don't know what about but he was. I don't know if Lycus picked up on it yet as he was yapping away. I offered Kallias and Lycus some grapes which Lycus took one but Kallias said No. I shrugged and kept on eating.

|11| After a bit, Aiden and Darrin sat down. I gave them a little wave. "I'm so tired. Talking with Red moon is like talking to an egocentric kid with loving parents oh my days." Aiden ranted as he put his head on The table. "No offense though, Kallias" Aiden added. "None taken" Kallias said with a small laugh. "It wasn't that bad." Darrin rubbed his eyes boredly. "Darrin I swear. It wasn't that bad because you're a dominant Alpha! They Like you!" Aiden argued, Flippin Darrin off in the process. "Yeah you have a point." Darrin replied And started rubbing Aidens back.

|12| Elio sat down beside me and held my hand. "I'm never doing this shit again." He yawned. "Damn, you look rough." Aiden Chuckled. Elio glared at Aiden. Elio hugged me tight. "I don't know how you lived with these people for 18 years. I would have killed myself asap." Elio mumbled. I nodded in agreement and kissed his cheek.

|13| We all got quiet as someone from Red Moon sat Down with us. Lucas. "How wonderful to see almost everyone in one area. I hope my men were treating you all nicely" He chuckled a bit at the end. I figeted with Elio's fingers. "Ah so. You've all become well acquainted with my brother. Thats nice." Lucas said. Kallias rolled his eyes. "I'm quite upset that one of our fiercest warriors isn't here." He sighed. "My father's Beta was supposed to be here but he will be arriving in a few minutes. was always a workaholic..." My heart stopped. I could feel his eyes and I knew exactly who he meant. The Alphas beta, The man who killed my mother, My father. I have barely seen, much less talked to my dad since I was 6 as he resented me for being an omega. I Could tell Lucas was trying to taunt me.

|14| "y'know it's really sad. The man does So much but doesn't want to go on vacation. He's the reason that our pack has risen so much. As my dad's second hand he has done a lot. He's really great." They are all lies. All lies to target me. It was a tactic he would use when we were kids. "He is an awful man." I muttered, changing the shift Of mind. Lucas looked at me full on now. "Ren, Ren, Ren. Sigh. I don't know why you hate him so much." Lucas sat back in his chair And crossed his arms

|15| "He killed my mother." I felt furious that someone was defending my horrible parent. I heard gasps from all over the table. "Well, technically your mom died from over exhaustion." Lucas Replied. "Yeah after he raped him for hours." I said, voice a little more assertive. I couldn't handle talking about my mom without Getty riddy and mad. "He's a horrible Rapist. My mom was barely 27 when he died. He's The reason why my I grew up without my mom." I started Lucas right in the eyes. I knew he was taken aback by that. I think I got too caught up in my anger and hatred that I didn't sense someone listening in. "Now Ren," I felt my heart sink." that deep voice... "Is that any way to talk about your father?" I turned around and there he was. Dark skin. Dark brown eyes and coily hair. It was so quiet. "You were never my father. " I hissed out. He sighed. Everyone was surprised. I felt so mad. I never wanted them to find out like this

|15| "It's been 10 years. You're still mad at me?" He said. "You killed my fucking mother!" I yelled in response. This caught the attention of quite Literally everyone in the room. "I didn't exactly mean too-" You raped him when he had a serious case of Ucinosia Because of all you put him through when he was pregnant with me!"

Ucinosia (you-Seen-oh-seea) - made up disease

-Develops when a person's womb went through extreme Internal problems during pregnancy.

-Will last until the trauma resolves. Usually 2 years if treated but can last up to 9 years if on personal healing.

Cont.

|16| "Big deal. He was my mate-"And you fucking killed him! You were supposed to keep him safe, to love him, to bond and live together forever spiritually! That's what mates are! Or did you just forget that part?!" I yelled. I felt so much pent up anger from years ago. Koen was as pissed as I was. He was controlling some of my feelings which blocked out fear.

|17| I felt Elio's hand on my own, trying to calm me down. I didn't realize I was letting out negative pheromones until now. I took a deep breath. "Now I understand how you are both me and Kian. You have your mother's looks. Other than the big things like hair and skin, but, you got my anger." He smiled. "I'm nothing like you" I spat. " Whatever you say but you can't change D-" That's enough." Mama Elysia interrupted. My 'father' looked at mama Elysia confused then looked surprised. "Elysia! How have things been?" he greeted. Mama Elysia looked mad At Him calling her that. " This Group conclusion is over. Coral moon main house members meeting now."

BRO THIS TOOL ME TOO LONG.