I'm a horrible wielder....

And  I don't deserve this awesome quirk....

Im probably, no- definitely not living up to All Might's expectations on me  being a good wielder.

He's probably disappointed in himself....for choosing me.....

Suddenly, I snapped back to reality as my phone started ringing.

I let out a huge sigh, and I walked to the direction on were my phone was at.

It was on my small wooden desk which was, just a few times away next to my window.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller Id.

" mum?"

My mother was calling me. It's been a while since I called her, which is unlike me. Hopefully she's not too worried....I probably have to explain to her why  she hasn't heard from me.

I pressed the " call" button on my phone.

" Izuku?", and at that, my mum with a slightly squeaky voice was heard through my phone.

"H-hello, mum...how have you been? Sorry that I haven't called you for a while, but I was really busy these past few days.", I say with scratchy voice.

It's been 2 weeks since I last called her I think?

" Izuku...I'm sorry myself that I haven't called you... but, I accidentally broke my phone and I had to wait for myself to buy a new one, I'm so sorry!", Her voice sounded really regretful.

" No no! It's ok!", i tried to reassure her.

" Izuku....there's also another reason why I called you....", she exclaimed, holding her breath for a few seconds. " I recently went through my emails and I found out that the school messaged me, including separate messages from Mr.Aizawa and All Might......"

My eyes widened in shock.

No....don't tell me that they told my mum....

" Yeah? What did they say?", I say, trying to act dumb, while I probably already know what they said to her.

" Well.... The school said that You haven't been handing in your assignments on time and some of them are still not handed in....Also, that you're either showing up late to class and sleeping often during lessons and sometimes skipping class as well.....All Might said that he's worried about you and have recently stopped going to train with him and Mr.Aizawa said that he's worried worried and concerned about you as well..." she said, as she took a quick breather and then immediately followed by her sobs.

I didn't know how to respond to that, so for a few minutes all I could hear were my mothers own cries and sobs coming through my phone.

" Please.....please Izuku.... Tell me what's wrong...I'm your mother!"

" I-"

She cut me off as she talked to me again. " Okay... listen....I think it's better if we speak in person. Come visit me in the weekend okay? It would just be easier....."

" okay....", as much as I didn't want to go because I'd have to make up another lie, I, at the same time wanted to because it's been a while since I saw my mother's face. It's also great because, I was gonna go buy myself a new roll of gauzes anyways this weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday was finally here.

I did my routine as usual and I informed my classmates that I'd be out of the house for a few hours to visit my mum.