Xavier ?

VINNY
We all get out of Preston's car after driving to the bar.
I get out and Jinx walks straight into the bar with Cody , arm in arm.
Just watching them puts me on edge.
Their confidence is just.. its a lot.
But I admire it.

Zayne walks up next to me and takes my hand "you okay ?" He asks and I nod.
"Just a little nervous about this whole thing." I say and watch as Preston walks into the bar.
"We can still leave Vin." Zayne says but I shake my head and go inside.
It's a small bar with dimmed lights and nice music playing.

"Come on , there's a drink I just know you're gonna love." Zayne says with confidence as he leads me to the bar.
I chuckle "don't get too cocky , I could be really picky you know." I say.
He scoffs "yeah , that's exactly why you'll love it." He says before ordering two drinks.

I look around and see Jinx dancing with Cody while Preston watches them or well.. Cody with an intense gaze.
I turn back just as a drink is placed infront of me. "That was quick" I say.
"Mhm. Special service" Zayne says with a wink.
I roll my eyes before taking a sip of the fancy looking mystery drink.
It tastes good , he was right.
Zayne is grinning while he watches me "so ?" He asks.

I narrow my eyes at him. "It's alright." I say as I take another sip.
He scoffs "alright ,my ass. It's perfect."
I chuckled.
He grins at me, he looks like a lovesick idiot.
I lean in and kiss his lips softly.
I feel him smile against my lips before I pull away.
That's when Jinx comes up and puts her arm around my shoulders , ordering drinks for her and Cody.

"Don't tell me you guys are just gonna sit here all night ?" Cody asks.
I roll my eyes.
Jinx giggles before she grabs Cody who already has their drinks in his hands , she drags him back to the little dance floor.
When I look back at Zayne he's watching me with amusement.
I laugh "what ?"
He only puts his hands up in surrender while flashing me his classic grin.
About an hour later the music is louder and it's getting darker outside.

------------------------------------------------------------

JINX
I had been dancing and drinking with Cody for the past hour while Preston watched us as if he was a paid bodyguard.
I've also been trying to get Vinny to fucking dance but nothing seems to be able to get him on the damn dance floor.
Preston looks unamused by the whole thing but I didn't miss the way Cody kept sending him flirty looks while Preston tried to act unaffected.
These two I swear..

That's when I give Cody a slight push towards Preston
"go dance with your boyfriend bitch." I say with a grin.
Cody gives me a look "he's not my-" he starts but I cut him off.
"Uh-huh sureee" I say as I walk away from them.

When I look over not a second later Cody is trying to convince Preston to dance with him , I giggle.
I look around the room to find my next victim I mean dance partner ofcourse.
Who said that ?
My eyes land on a red haired boy who I haven't seen here before.

He's wearing a tight tank top that reveals his tatted arms.
He's tall, his jawline sharp and I notice the shimmer of his earing in the colorful dimmed lights , he has a lot of ear piercings.
He's dancing with a blonde haired girl.
His hands are on her waist while she rubs against him sloppily , he looks like he's trying to hold in his laugh.
The blonde doesn't know how to dance , let me tell you that.. and that's exactly why I can't help the laugh that slips past my lips.

That's when the girl grabs his head and tries to kiss him but his head snaps to me at the sound of my laugh.
My breath hitches at his intense gaze , his eyes are blue just slightly darker than Vinny's.
He cocks his head to the side slightly as he watches me with curiosity.

I take a sip of my drink as I hold his gaze while the blond turned her back to him and starts messily rubbing her ass against his crotch.
I can't help but grin when I watch him roll his eyes at the girl's attempt before his eyes come back to mine.
I down my drink before putting it aside , I look away from him and walk to the middle of the dancfloor.