Boyfriends?

Warning : This chapter contains sexual acts.

------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYNE
Me and Vinny are laying in bed while the cold night air creeps in through the window gap.
He's asleep.
I take my time really taking in his new look , he's so fucking pretty.
He's always been.
Even that time where I saw him wearing that stupid uniform for the first time.

My sister keeps calling him my boyfriend.. and honestly I'm starting to like the sound of that.. I just don't know if that's what Vinny wants.
He's been through a whole lot of shit and I know he hasn't told me even half of it.

I get lost in thought while I'm watching him.
He stirs slightly before a smile tugs at his lips , I tilt my head and run my fingers through his hair.
Is he having a dream ?
"You just gonna keep staring ?" He whispers.
My hand stops in his hair before I let out a breath.
I chuckle. "I wasn't."
I say before I continue running my fingers through his hair.

He opens his eyes and gives me a look that tells me he doesn't believe me.
He looks tired.
"I know when you're staring at me Zayne. Speaking of staring , you do that a lot so I have to ask.. are you like a stalker or something ..?" He asks and I can hear the teasing in his tone.
I grin. "Mhm. Caught me , I'm totally a fan." I say.
"Like the crazy one that follows you around to the toilet and everything." I continue.
He laughs "you're so stupid."
"Hey.. if that's what you want me to be ,I'll own it." I say with a smirk.
He rolls his eyes "god you're so cheesy."
"You love it." I say.
"I don't" he says.
"I know you do baby." I say , daring him to deny it again but instead I watch as his eyes drop down to my lips.
"Maybe." He whispers.

I stay silent for a second as I watch him before I lean in and meet his lips in a passionate kiss.
Vinny brings his leg over mine before he straddles my hips , his lips never leaving mine.
I move my hand up his sides while the heated kiss quickly turns into a heated make out session.

------------------------------------------------------------

VINNY
I wake up in the morning , quickly sitting up in bed as i'm breathing heavily , i frantically look around the room before my eyes land on Zayne.
It was just a nightmare.. he's not here..
Zayne wakes up and his eyes find back.
"Baby ?" He asks , voice tired and gentle.

------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYNE
I woke up to find Vinny sitting up in bed , his eyes wide and frantic, his body trembling,  I sit up and wrap my arms around him , pulling him into my chest.
He let's out a soft whimper.
"Hey.. its okay. You're fine Vin.." I start whispering into his ear , trying to calm his trembling frame.
I feel his body slowly start to relax against mine.
His hands hold my shirt tightly.

I run my fingers through his hair and place a kiss on his head.
"You're fine." I repeat and he nods his head slightly.
I slowly pull him back down on the bed , we spend the next hour in silence while I hold him close before eventually I get him out of bed and tell him to take a shower to clear his head.
I follow him to the bathroom, closing the door behind us and locking it.

------------------------------------------------------------

VINNY
I watch as Zayne sits down on the closed toilet seat.
I get undressed while he takes out a cigarette , I feel the intensity of his gaze as he watches me.
I hear the soft click when he turns on his lighter and lights his cigarette.
I step into the shower and turn on the water , the cuts on my back are starting to heal quickly.

I feel the water pouring down my body and I feel his eyes burning on my skin.
I glance over.
His eyes meet mine while he exhales a cloud of smoke.
I watch him.
He stands up and drops his cigarette in the sink before he takes off his shirt.
My breath catches in my throat , its not like its the first time I've seen him naked.. I saw it all when I got here.. but now its different,  he's not looking at me with pity.
He's not clenching his fists while trying to keep himself calm for my sake.
No.