Kicked out.

ZAYNE
Today we have to get back to the school or more like we are being escorted back to jail by Preston since I doubt he'll just drive off right away.. he seems to have some kind of obsession with Cody , ever since they met I don't think I've seen him look anywhere but Cody or well.. Cody's ass to be specific..
Anyway here we are all back in Preston's car once again, only this time I'm in the back with Vinny.
Cody is sitting in the passenger seat ofcourse.
Now.. Preston will have my head if I told anyone about how he practically begged me to get Cody to sit in the front so that he could get to drool over him the whole drive or as he said so he could "make sure Cody doesn't try to escape his ride back go prison" right so.. Preston has got it bad for Cody that much is clear.

Vinny had fallen asleep a while ago and I would be lying if I said my arm wasn't falling asleep too.
It's worth the sacrifice tho..
He's worth the sacrifice of my poor arm.
It's the way he looks so at peace when he's asleep..
I look at him.
His head is resting on my arm , I take in the way his soft lips are parted the slightest bit.
The way his bleach white hair falls into his closed eyes the slightest bit.
The car starts to slow down as we drive into the street of Vinny's house.

Vinny stirs in his sleep as if he had sensed it.
His eyes flutter open , he blinks a few times before those beautiful blue eyes meet mine.
He sits up and looks out of the window when the car comes to a stop across from Vinny's house.
I feel my blood start to boil as I glance over at his house.
God knows how bad I want to kill that fucker Vinny calls his dad.
He opens the door and steps out but I grab his hand "want me to come in with you ?" I ask.
Vinny turns to me and bites his lip before shaking his head , then he smiles at me.
"I'll be right out." He says with a chuckle , he leans down before his lips meet mine in a soft kiss which I return before he pulls back and with one last look he walks across the street and into his house.
I huff as I too get out of the car , I close the back door and lean against it as I wait for Vinny even tho he has left less than 15 seconds ago.
Cody steps out of the passenger seat and he too leans against the car before he hands me a cigarette which I take and place between my lips , taking out my lighter from my pocket before turning on the cigarette and taking a long drag.

------------------------------------------------------------

VINNY
I walk into the house , I hear something shatter in the kitchen , I frown.
I roll my eyes thinking it's probably Xavier not so skillfully trying to break into my parents liquor cabinet.
I walk over to the kitchen but stop in my tracks when I see my mom.
Her hands are on the edge of the counter , gripping it , her knuckles white from how hard she's holding it and I almost think she might break the whole damn counter.
I glance down at the broken glass on the floor that's shattered to pieces.
I move my eyes back up to my mom's face as she's staring down at the broken wine glass.

Then she let's out a laugh but it's cold.
I hesitantly speak up "um.. mom ?"
Her cold eyes meet mine in an instant.
"You know you deserved everything your dad did." She grits out through clenched teeth.
This is the first time she has actually said a word about any of it.
I don't respond as I stare at her.
"That ?" She says , her finger pointing to the window.
I follow it and see Preston's car , Cody and Zayne leaning on it probably waiting for me.

My eyes move back to my mom when she speaks again.
"You are so damn ungrateful Vincent me and your dad have done everything to ensure you have a future for God's sake.
Instead of appreciating it you go and what ? Kiss a man like some- some- some manwhore ?!" She spits out.
"Your dad. When he finds out about this Vincent. So help me God Vincent you deserve everything he will do !"
She says , raising her voice.
My throat runs dry.
I can't speak , I can't do anything besides stare at her with wide eyes.
My mom is a cold woman , she has never batted an eye at my dad's abuse but she has never yelled at me either.
"Mom-" I choke out.
Slap.
I feel an annoying stinging on my cheeck after her hand made contact with it.
She did it.. she actually did it ?
I look back at her , her eyes are cold and filled with .. disgust.

I don't say anything , instead I turn around and leave the kitchen.
I need to get out of this house.
Is all I think about as I make my way upstairs , I hurry to pack my bags.
Once I'm done I take my bag downstairs.
My mom steps infront of the door.
"Leave. Leave and don't you dare come back here." She says , her eyes filling with tears.
I gulp. "Wasn't planning on it." I say.
She looks at me one last time before she shakes her head and walks back to the kitchen.
I get out of the house and close the door behind me with a slight slam.

I'm mad.. I'm mad at my dad for everything.
I'm mad at my mom for ignoring all of it.
I'm mad because I will never have what others seem to have with their parents.
Matter of fact I'm pissed.
I'm done taking their shit , I'm done taking everyone's shit.
I will never be that me again.
I'm not gonna miss this place.
I'm not gonna miss them.
And with that thought I leave behind the house I once called my home and walk up to the car.
Cody is already in the car and Zayne tenses when he sees me , leaning off the car he watches me.

------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYNE
I watch as Vinny walks up to the car , he walks past me , opens the trunk and tosses his bag inside.
I follow him and he glances at me , that's when I notice the red mark on his cheeck as if someone slapped him.

"What happened ?" I ask as I feel my nails dig into the palms of my hands.
He has no idea how much its taking for me not to go into that house and rip his dad's head off with my bare hands.
If he-
He stops my thoughts that were running like a loose train when he speaks up.
"It wasn't him." He says as he turns to me.

I frown at that "then wh-" I start but he cuts me off.
"Just drop it. I'm fine." He says and before I get the chance to say anything else he gets in the car.
I bite my tongue as I glance over at the house.
How about I just burn the whole place to the ground with everyone in it ?
Since nobody seems to be able to keep their fucking hands off of my Vinny.

------------------------------------------------------------

CODY
Vinny gets in the car and Zayne joins a minute later , I glance at them through the rear view mirror , they're quiet.
I glance over at Preston as I turn up the music when he starts driving.
His eyes meet mine a second later.
I look away.

I'm typing away on my phone a few minutes later when Preston slips his hand onto my thigh , I shift my eyes from my phone to his hand.
I bite my lip just thinking about the magic he has proved he can do with those.
His hand rests on my thigh while his thumb rubs small circles.
I glance over at him , his eyes are on the road.. one of his hands on the steering wheel , he's just so.. casual about everything he does.
Casual about everything except me..
It's impressive.

Impressive just like when he took me to his car race and nearly fucking killed us both.. now he'd say I'm exaggerating right now but I swear I wouldn't be thinking any of this if he didn't nearly drive us into a damn brick wall.
Because I'd be fucking dead bitch.

I watch him.
I've made it clear to him that I don't do relationships.
Yet he just won't give up..
Atleast last time I checked fuck buddies didn't act like they were planning your damn wedding already.
I glance down at his hand.
He's cute tho..
Fuck it.
I brush my fingers over his hand and he doesn't waste a second in grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.
I can't help but smile at that as I look out of the window.
Sneaky little shit.
He continues holding my hand throughout the whole ride.

Soon enough Preston pulls into the prison's parking lot , I look over at the ridiculously fancy gates.

------------------------------------------------------------

VINNY
I get out of the car and grab my bag out of the trunk before I start walking to the gate not bothering to say bye to Cody and Preston.
I just want to be alone right now.
I don't want to tell Zayne about the fact that I had been kicked out and that my dad wasn't even there.. I don't want to tell him about the things my mom said to me or the fact that I don't know where the fuck I'm gonna go after I'm done at this fucked up school.. which might be sooner than expected if my parents stop paying for it.. sure I have money but do I want to spend it on this ?
I never wanted to go to college so is this really that important ?

I walk through the gates and walk up to the building , I go in and go straight to my room.
I hear Zayne trying to catch up to me.
"Vinny-" He says.
I ignore him , I get into my room and close the door behind me.
I don't give Zayne a chance to come in and lock the door , I toss my bag onto the floor before I flop down on the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------

1769 words.