make over.

JINX
I drag Vinny into my room and shut the door before I turn to him.
"Sit." I tell him.
He raises his eyebrow but sits down on the bed.
"So you and zayne huh ?" I ask.
His face turns red "what- no"
"Don't lie , i heard you and him this morning."I say.
I didn't hear shit actually but the way he drops his face in his hands from embarrassment and his ears turn red..
He just walked straight into that trap.
I grin "I'm kidding." I say.
He looks up and gives me a look that tells me he doesn't believe me.
"Don't worry , I didn't just drag you in here to embarrass you, just a little." I say.
He rolls his eyes but it seems playfull enough.

"You don't look gay tho.. gotta say if you weren't fucking around with my brother-" I tease but he cuts me off by throwing my pillow at me but I slap it away.
I gasp "you dare assault me like that in my own room ?"
"Oh you're evil." He says , giving me a look.
I smile "I know. So.. you got like a hot brother or sum.." I ask.
He groans and I laugh.
"Alright alright , you need a make over tho babe. " I then say , that's why I dragged him into my room.

If this is my brothers boyfriend I'm gonna make sure he doesn't look like any other basic blonde guy with blue eyes.
His style definently needs work and his hair need some scissors to it.. and maybe some bleach.

------------------------------------------------------------

VINNY
I raise my eyebrow , a make over ?
Babe ??
"I gotta call Preston quick." She says as she takes out her phone.
I watch her as she talks to him on the phone.
"Hey Pres imma need you to get Zayne over to your house , he needs to tell you something important but don't tell him you know." She says.
Sneaky little shit.
Then she hangs up and turns to me , she grins.
You know.. she's starting to scare me.

"So.. what do you think of piercings ?" She then asks while she starts rummaging through her stuff.
My eyes widen "you wanna stab me with a needle ?!" I ask.
She only shrugs , just fucking great.
The door swings open and Zayne walks in.
His eyes find mine.

"I gotta go over to Preston's house for a sec , put your shoes on." He starts.
Jinx turns to her brother "oh he's not going anywhere."
Zayne gives his sister a look before he looks back at me.
I smile "I'll be fine."

He huffs before he walks over to me , he grabs my chin and leans down before he kisses my lips.
I kiss back while I silently freak out , how can he just kiss me right infront of his sister?!
I feel my face heat up as he pulls back.
Then he turns to Jinx "don't kill him Jinx."
She grins , that evil grin that is speaking volumes. "I'll try." She says.
Okay now I'm starting to get worried.
Zayne narrows his eyes before he shoves his sister onto the floor where she falls onto her pile of clothes..
Remember when I said they're exactly the same in some ways ?
Yeah ,the mess on their bedroom floors.
I chuckle and Jinx shoots me a glare.
Then she looks up at her brother who's still glaring at her.
"Relax , I won't kill your boyfriend." She says.
Zayne looks over at me , I nod.
He huffs as he runs a hand through his hair and leaves.

------------------------------------------------------------

JINX
I get up off the floor "alright first off let's fix your hair , it's boring."
He narrows his eyes at me.
"Come on then." I say as I walk out of my room and into the bathroom.
He gets up and follows me.
He's kinda quiet.. whatever, works for me.

I make him stand infront of the mirror while I take out some scissors , his eyes widen "wow you actually are gonna kill me huh ?"
I laugh. "Not if you hold still."
He rolls his eyes , he's kinda sassy some times.
He let's me do my thing as I start cutting his hair , his hair is a little wild , looks like it hasn't been cut in a few weeks maybe a few months.
Once I'm finished I look in the mirror , a wolf cut.

Vinny is staring at himself in the mirror , his eyes big.
I can't read him tho..
Does he hate it ? Does he like it ?
"Speak up." I tell him.
"It's so.. different.." he says.
I raise my eyebrow.
Well different isn't bad in his case.
I check the time before I start bleaching his hair.
As I'm doing that I start asking him questions.
"So.. about earlier.. do you have a brother ?" I ask curiously , hey don't blame me , he has the looks.
Vinny rolls his eyes at my question "twinbrother." He says.
Well now he's peaked my interest.

The rest of the dye job is me asking questions about his twinbrother while he ignores most of them.
Once we're done I make him rinse it out before I blowdry it and style it.
Perfect.
A white wolf cut , it brings out his blue eyes more than the blonde.
I don't give him the chance to process it , Zayne could be back any minute now so I drag him back to my room.

"I'm not letting you stab a needle in my  face by the way.." he then says hesitantly.
I turn to him. "What about your ears then ?"
He shrugs. Good enough.
Just then I hear a car stop infront of the house , I go over to my window.
Its Preston and Zayne and some other guy with pink hair , I look at his style.
I need him.
Zayne forgot his key , I know because it's in my pocket so they're locked out.
"Stay here" I tell vinny as I rush downstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------

CODY
I've been at Preston's house since break started , he was supposed to drive me to that stupid church camp before he just didn't shut up about how he "wanted to spend time with me" I just think he thinks I'm gonna let some guy bend me over the second I leave his sight.
We're not dating tho, we can't.
I can't.

I was laying on Prestons couch when he got a call from Zayne's sister then he called Zayne.. and then we basically spawned into Prestons car.
Zayne's awkward , he probably didn't expect me to be at Preston's house but whatever he can suck a dick.. speaking of sucking dick Zayne said Vinny's at his house..
I swear if Vinny doesn't speak up about it I might actually strangle him.

We pull up to Zayne's house and get out of the car , we're walking up to the door when it swings open a girl comes out and stalks up to me I scoff , the fuck's with her ?
Then she grabs my hand and drags me inside , Zayne and Preston are silent as they stare at the girl.
"Jinx !" Zayne calls out before she shuts the door on him.

She begins to pull me towards the stairs but I stop. "The hell ?"
She turns to me. "I need your help with something."
I raise my eyebrow.
She goes upstairs and I follow her into her room.
No fucking way.
I stare at him.
Vinny's hair is cut into a messy yet sexy if I do say so myself white wolfcut.
I turn to the girl "you like a witch or sum girl ?"
She grins proudly.
Vinny looks at me , his eyes pleading "help me" he mouths.
I grin ,oh this is gonna be fun.

10 minutes later me and Jinx are on either side of Vinny holding piercing needles.
Vinny has his eyes shut tightly , I laugh.
"God you're a pussy."
He flips me off while he keeps his eyes shut.
"What are you even doing here I thought you had church c- Fuck !" vinny curses as me and Jinx stab the needle through.
Right so how do you tell someone that your boyfriend not boyfriend basically kidnapped you ?

------------------------------------------------------------

1365 words.