16. You're All I Have...

Start from the beginning

Meer puffed his cheeks up but groaned again, when Rafay chuckled and said "It's okay I love you too baby!" and poked his puffy cheeks "Count to 10 buddy, bus ho jayega tab tak" he reminded him when the nurse pushed the plunger again.

"Mujhe nahi aati counting" he mumbled in a strained voice while grimacing, But gasped, flinching and clenched his eyes the next second when the medicine burned agonizingly hot, as if someone was pouring some hot liquid through the injection.

"Shhh Ahh!! Bohat jal raha he Rafay!" He groaned while hissing harshly and tried to jerk away from the injection but when failed to move, he attempted to took his hand back to rub away the burn but Rafay grabbed his hand halfway, afraid that he might pull the syringe out and injured himself.

"Mein kuch nahi kar raha yar, hath tu chorho mera!" Meer whined annoyingly and gritted his jaw when Rafay didn't let go of his hand "Kya badtameezi hai!!, Mein soo raha tha!!" he groaned, being miffed with Rafay.

Rafay grinned shamelessly "Phir se so jana Aap to waise bhi poora din sote hain aaj kal Mr. !! But relax just Five more seconds mera bacha" He stroked his hair,

And glanced at the nurse who was changing the empty syringe with another filled one, saving him from a new jab by administering the third injection in that already pricked needle, this way he will only feel the medicine pain.

Nodding at the nurse, Rafay looked back at Meer "Or kya kaha tha? Mere bachay ko counting nahi aati!!" Rafay exclaimed, trying to divert him from the pain of those antibiotic injections, who was hissing with clenched eyes, trying to bear the pain but was on the verge of tears.

Despite being in pain, Meer shook his head, hiding his face in his embrace "Tu phir alphabets parh lo! A to S tak ho jayega" Rafay suggested creasing his head and pecking his shoulder when he saw the nurse start administering the third medicine.

"Mujhe wo bhi nahi aate" Meer mumbled sulking and hissed tried to move when the injection hurt with a new wave of pain, but stopped and punched Rafay's leg again while whining annoyingly when He heard him mumbling "Wow! Mera bacha tu bilkul jahil hugya he"

"Bak bak band karo na apni! Bohat tez dard ho raha hai mujhe.. Uhh" Meer whined again but yelled in pain when the medicine stings again "Ye aik injection kab se lag raha he, khatam kyun nahi ho raha hai yar!!" he hissed, complaining as he felt like crying.

"Antibiotics haina mera bacha! You know slow administer karni hoti he, bus thora sa reh gaya he" Rafay coaxed him wiping the corner of his eyes as his tears were trying to rush outta them. "Mera bahadur bacha!!" He kissed his forehead tightly.

"Nahi hu me bahadur bacha!!" Meer sulked punching Rafay again "Mujhe dard ho raha hai! rona aa raha he! Just make it stop!" He mumbled whimpering, Rafay took a deep breath, pecking his fingers but sighed in relief glancing at the injection as some last drops were left.

"Ab tu pakka hugya! 3 seconds more" Rafay informed him and hissed as the nurse pulled the needle out making Meer let out a yell and wriggled hissing in his hold when the nurse pressed the spot with cotton.

"Don't press it at least!" He grimaced, complaining to the nurse as he was putting pressure on the area to stop the bleeding from the injection site, but the throbbing ache was so intense that even the slightest touch on the area will hurt let alone the compress.

Rafay signed the nurse to go, then when he left, he grabbed a new cotton and pressed on the spot lightly, applying a bandaid on it, Meer winced and whacked him "Samajh nahi aa raha! Keh raha hu na Don't press it!" He glared at Rafay, who shook his head, adjusting his clothes back.

"Kitna marta hai na tu mujhe, billi ky bachay!!" Rafay pouted and complained, rubbing his back lightly, Meer hissed on the pain but didn't stop him this time, knowing it's important.