8. Hurt..!

Target
140 inline comments.
Share your inline comments everyone.

****************

A subtle creak of the door filled the surrounding, creating disturbance in night's peace. But the one who was lying on the bed didn't even move as he was in deep slumber.

Leaving the door Ajar, The sound of cautious footsteps proceeded towards the bed, the room was pitch black with no lights on, even the windows had heavy curtains to stop the moonlight. That's why the silhouette carries a small flashlight with him to locate the target.

Halting his steps near the bed he throws a delicate beam of flash light at the person, who was laying on the bed on his belly, his mouth was slightly open with a pout because his face was pressing on the pillows under his head, with his blanket not fully covering him.

A sinister smirked formed on the lips of that figure, he throws the light on his side table and put the glass of milk he bought with himself and turn towards him again.
“Big boy Malik?” He mocked him whispering under his breath “More like a little boy Malik”

He was not in hurry as he knew the person will not gonna wake up anytime soon, he sleeps like a baby and no matter how serious he portrayed himself he's still a teenager.

His hands approached his trousers pocket and pulled a filled syringe out of it, he was here again for his usual work, glancing at the boy he shifts the flashlight on his left hand and put the blanket off him slightly.

Uncapping the needle he casually inserted it in his back without any precautions and pushed the liquid in rapidly, but a lump form in his throat when the boy jerked in his sleep and yelp loudly, “Ahh”.

Hurriedly pulling the needle out he swiftly capped it back and hide it in his pocket again, the boy was now trying to open his eyes and as he was in deep sleep it took him some moments to be fully awake.

“What happened Meer Bachay?” before the boy could turn on his back and get startled to see him standing, he throws a flash light on his face and asked softly, who clenched his eyes on the light and turn on his back but hissed on the pain.

“Dilawar uncle aap?” He asked with his voice laced with sleep “ye light to hatayen mere chehre se, andha karengy mujhe?” He pushed his hand back frankly, Dilawar chuckled.

“Tu tum kamre me itna andhera kar ky soty hi kyun hu, koi bhi aye to bed tak aaty aaty 10 baar girey” He said and turned his side lamp on, Meer closed his eyes on the light, his head was suddenly reeling again.

“Insano ki tarah soya karo bachay, kitni thand hurahi he or dekho tumhara blanket bhi adha zameen pe he” he grabbed his blanket and tucked it around him. “Tabiyat kharab hujati he na phir.”

Meer sighed and sat up with difficulty, his whole body was heavy but it was now a routine, he felt like his body is giving up on him almost everyday.

“Mujhe aisi hi achi neend aati he, freely.. aap batayen, why are you wandering around like a ghost, that too in the middle of the night with your little useless torch.” ignoring the pain Meer asked casually, raising his eyebrow at him.

Dilawar shook his head smiling and grabbed a glass of milk “Here, I forget to gave you the milk in night, yehi laya tha tumhare liye, raat me bhi sar dard hurha tha na tumhy”

“Oh, Thank you” He held the glass blinking his eyes to clear the fog “Abhi bhi bohat dard huraha he sar me, I don't know why” he pressed fingers on his temple, "I feel dizzy too"

“Zyada dard huraha he? Me daba don sar?” Dilawar sat beside him and checked his forehead, “fever to nahi he” he mumbled.

“Nahi me theek hu aap itni fikar mat kiya karen or aap sojaty, me kal pee leta doodh” Meer smiled at him on his concern and gulped his flavored milk, Dilawar took the glass from him and stood up.

“Now go to sleep, sorry for disturbing you, per tum teeno ki fikar rehti he mujhe” Dilawar smiled and ruffled his hair “Specially tumhari, Tum khaas hu mere liye baqi dono se zyada” he smirked lightly and whispered near him “but don't tell that to them, meri jaan khaa jyegy”

Meer chuckled lightly “They're just jealous of Meer Malik” and tried to lay down, but hissed again “Ow! Why my back stings yar!” He whispered, annoyingly rubbing his back.

Dilawar chuckled “Or soo is tarah, a mosquito must have bite you, Acha hua!” Meer glared at him and gritted his teeth “Inhy me hi milta hu kiya kaatny ko? Is Mihir ko to nahi kaattay”

Dilawar smirked “Because you're more handsome than him, tumhari value zyada he” he said staring at him who just chuckled shaking his head not getting the meaning of his words.

********************

Rafay stared at the document in his hand that Meer just forward towards him, Just by reading the title, He could feel the boiling blood rushing through his vein, He clenched his jaw and looked at him with bloodshot eyes.

“Ye kiya bakwas hai?” Rafay said roughly, controlling himself to not lash at the person sitting in front of him on the sofa.

Meer sighed “ It is what it is…” he couldn't say anything further.

“Wajah jaan sakta hu is bakwas ki, Meer Hassan?” Rafay said through his clenched teeths and fisted the paper more tightly.

Meer bit his lip, Rafay's father was like a father figure to him, when his own family abandoned him, he gave him all the love and support with rafay and even gave him his surname.

Rafay taking his name with hassan in it make it more difficult for him “Rafay, it's my right as a patient, please just listen to me once… I'll explain…” he tried to convince him but he stood up in rage.

“SHUT UP MEER!!” Rafay shouts, couldn't able to control and warned him “Just Shut up! Ik lafz bhi agy kaha na to mujhse bura koi nahi huga” he growled and threw the paper on the center table.

Meer closed his eyes and took a deep breath… he predicted his reaction but this is worse than what he thought…

“Kiya explain karoge tum mujhe? Han?” Rafay raised his eyebrow at him “Ye ky you're tired of all this… and you don't want to live anymore and all, right?” He said stepping infront of him “Per ye sab to mujhe pehle se pata he” He fumed but his eyes dropped a single tear.

He stepped back wiping the single tear from his sleeve harshly and plucked the document from the table, glaring at Meer who stands there clenching his eyes, Rafay glanced at the paper and the title boiled his blood again.

DNR (do-not-resuscitate)
a legal document that means a person has decided not to have (CPR) attempted on him, if their heart or breathing stops during the medical procedure to bring him back to life.

“I think I failed…” Rafay whispered “I failed to make you believe that I'm with you!... right?” He looked back at Meer and frustratingly wiped his tears again who rushed out of his eyes “Kahin to kami reh hi gyi hugi, hena?”

Meer stared at him, not even trying to wipe the tears that his eyes drop, he felt his heart breaking seeing the hurt in his brother's eyes “Rafay… I don't want to hurt you…I'm sorry… please… teri koi gulti nahi he… I thought about it and…” He tried to speak but cut off by Rafay.

“You know what?...” Meer heard him say and the next moment his eyes widened when Rafay teared the document in pieces, “... Just go to hell” He spit the words out and grabbing his car keys walked out of the house…

******************

Target
140 inline comments

How was the update..

How was Meer?

How was Rafay?

What do you think about the glimpse of Past.