𝗼𝗻𝗲 : bathroom floor

𝐁 𝐀 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐎 𝐎 𝐌ㅤ𝐅 𝐋 𝐎 𝐎 𝐑
chapter one

─────────────────────

𝗛𝗔-𝗘𝗨𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 after being passed out on the bathroom floor for 30 minutes, her legs felt numb, and her head pounded. "ah.." she groaned, sitting up in her mini dress. usually, she would never wear dresses this short.. but was pressured into doing so. ha-eun looked like a total slut, her panties peeking out under the black fabric.

as she was on the bathroom floor, all she could hear was the music from downstairs, the speakers blasting that one song everyone was obsessed with. ha-eun pulled down her dress, struggling to stand up but eventually stood up with the help of the edges of the toilet seat. "oh.." looking down, there was a toilet full of puke.

unable to look at the disgusting sight any longer, she flushed the toilet and ran out of the bathroom. "h-help-" ha-eun murmured as boys looked her way, the boys who were waiting. staring right at her with predatory looks as she begged for help. "d-do you know soo ho? the tall one.."

the boys simply stared at her. not looking away, not breaking eye contact, just staring. "excuse me?" her voice came out harsh, obviously uncomfortable with the looks they gave her. "ugh, fuck y-"

"ha-eun."

a deeper voice called her, taking ahold of her wrist and pulling her to face him. sunghoon, the guy almost every girl wanted. his voice was perfectly deep and perfectly pitched, his smile bright, teeth shiny. he was perfect. "sunghoon?" ha-eun responded to him calling her, his large hand still holding her wrist. just now tightening his grip.

"are you okay? what do you need help with?" sunghoon asks, noticeably closer, he sandwiched ha-eun between him and the wall. "i-i think i'm drunk.. i really need to go home, i really need to take a pain killer.."  she murmured innocently, not at all suspecting him for anything. how naive. sunghoon thought, smirking from the inside while his face was full of feigned concern.

"yeah, i thought so.. here, i always bring pain killers to parties. i worry a lot for everyone." he lied while putting his hand behind his back-one of the other boys, heeseung, passed him a sleeping drug. "here, it's right here." sunghoon whispers softly, licking his lips as his gaze went lower. checking out the curve of her breasts, waist, and hips.

"just take this." his voice lowered slightly, as he placed the pill in her smaller hand. "do you think you could take it without water? i'll spit in your mouth if not." sunghoon said before chuckling, "just kidding." he smiles at her in a friendly manner, manipulating her as he pats her head gently.

"thanks.." ha-eun said softly, putting the pill in her mouth and swallowing it. "i appreciate it.. you're so selfless, i admire you." she smiled at him, her cheeks red. selfless? tsk. sunghoon was trying so hard not to smirk and scoff so he quickly smiled at her. "of course, i worry for you and everyone."

"heeseung, go start my car." he mouthed to the eldest, tossing the keys to him. "so, ha-eun."

sunghoon called her softly, snaking his long arm around her waist and pulling her closer to himself. "i'll take you home, okay? don't take a uber. it's dangerous." sunghoon was so manipulative, his voice was so soft, his body was warm, and his touch was gentle. it urged her to follow him, until she ended up doing so.

"o-okay.." ha-eun mumbled, her legs got weaker and eyes became blurry. "sunghoon.." she whispered as he dragged her out of the party with him towards his car. in reality, it was a van he rented, a black van. it was big, able to fit a family of 7 and one more. "come here, watch your step, baby."

sunghoon whispered into her ear as he watched the drug work. the van door slid open, 6 people occupied 6 seats. one boy with black cross earrings sat in the drivers seat, the passenger seat empty, and in the back 5 boys were scattered around while the very middle was empty.

ha-eun was about to pass out, and before she could speak up about the suspicious aura, sunghoon hooked one arm under her knees and the other around her waist-picking her up with ease. "jay, get the handkerchief." sunghoon ordered while placing ha-eun's unconscious body in the middle seat.

jay worked to gag her mouth as sunghoon got into the passenger seat, "drive before they catch us.." he whispered as heeseung drove off, away from the party. turning around and facing the 6 in the back, sunghoon smirked at ni-ki after being able to pull the plan off.

"ni-ki, she's all yours."