3. Meeting Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Team

Start from the beginning

"Rina's a dictator," the two say in sync as the both fall to the ground after getting everything. Rina pats the two physically exhausted boys on the head and looks straight at me.

"Choose whatever camera you want," she says as she grabs the checkout booklet and begins writing my student information on it.

I look at all the cameras and notice that many were so huge and complicated, "Wow, these are professional cameras! Where did you get them from?"

Rina gives a small smile. "Kaiji Senpai wanted the club to always continue and donated the extra cameras his father had."

"Rather than donate it's more like we had to do the physical work to pay off all those cameras," Sota complains as he tries to stand up.

From the corner of my eyes, I notice one camera that stood out for the rest. It was small compared to the others, but it was because it was simple that it seemed so unique.

"So that's the camera you want?" Someone from behind me whispers and my body jerks. I turn around to see it was Touya. He gives me a camera strap. "That was Kaiji's camera, but now you can use it," he gives off a big grin.

From the way they always mention Kaiji senpai, he must have been a great person. I wish I got to meet him, he seems like a great role model.

The doors open and Natsuki comes out with a bunch of job applications. Compared to before, she was angrier, yet she also seems a bit distressed about something.

"Natsuki, what's wrong?" Rina asks, " Did you not get your strawberry milk?"

"The same 1st year took my drink before I even had the chance to yank it off his hands," she growls and then glares at Touya.

"Why did you make me in charge of the sports club along with the 1st year?" she questions him. "You know the deal you, Kaiji, and I made before I joined this club."

"I assigned Sakura to that club because I believe she has the potential to take on the challenge. Besides, you already know that I'm only in charge of the 1st years and newcomers. You being in charge of the sports club was Kaiji's decision," Touya sternly points out to her.

I have never seen Touya's expression so serious and fierce. It was like looking at a completely different person. Natsuki glared at him, but her expression changed and she seemed like she was hurt, but quickly hid it. Everyone stayed silent as she handed the assignments to Touya and runs out of the club.

"Natsuki wait!" Rina calls out and tries to catch up to her, but Touya stops her.

"Don't chase her, she needs to cool down," Touya says as he looks at the direction she ran off to.

I didn't know what happened. I'm just a first year who decided to take this club because of a picture that was taken of me. However the girl who took my picture seems like she hates me and working together didn't seem exactly all that great.

"I'm sorry you have to hear all that," Rina apologizes even when it wasn't her fault.

"It's okay," I try to smile, but the incident made me more confused. I knew I shouldn't question anything so I chose to avoid the topic like everyone else.

"Oi Sakura here's the list of phone numbers of our club members made by yours truly," Sota says proudly with head up high. "Call me and I can help you with the sport clubs"

I see Touya form a huge smile and pats Sota on the head. "Aww my little Sota is finally taking the responsibilities as a secretary," Touya says with an odd fatherly attitude.

"Damn it Touya," Sota starts stepping on Touya's back as Touya tries to tell him to stop. It's like watching a comedy duo perform. While they were bickering, I check the list and notice two highlighted names that I didn't recognize. Rina sneaks up from behind me and notices my confusion.