Author Note✨

Dear Reader,

This story is a product of my imagination, a world where magic and reality blend seamlessly. It's important to understand that everything in these pages is made up. There's no connection to any specific myths, religions, or cultures.

Every character, place, and twist of fate originates from my creative mind, inspired by a variety of sources like folklore, fantasy literature, and my own dreams. While you may notice elements resembling familiar themes, they're unique to this story.

I respect the diverse beliefs of readers. My goal isn't to offend or disrespect anyone's faith or traditions. Instead, I aim to offer a journey of wonder and adventure, where imagination knows no bounds.

In this fictional world, I've created a space where readers from all backgrounds can connect through universal themes like love, courage, and redemption. Whether you approach this story with curiosity, skepticism, or wonder, I invite you to immerse yourself in its magic.

I hope this story brings you entertainment, inspiration, and reflection. May it ignite your imagination and spark meaningful conversations.

As the author, I've woven elements of intimacy into the narrative, including off-screen smut scenes between characters.In this tale, the male lead

, is a demon, and lust is one of the sources of energy for his kind. This aspect of his character plays a role in certain parts of the story, shaping his interactions and relationships.I understand that scenes of intimacy may not be everyone's cup of tea. If you're uncomfortable with or prefer to skip over these parts, feel free to do so.

Copyright © All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Thank you for joining me on this adventure.

Warm regards,

Riimagination