Chapter 28

Pansy pov

Shit

I didn't tell Blaise. The whole plan which was mostly Blaise's idea.

Would be for Enzo to spin the bottle once we all gathered round and Blaise to discreetly use his wand to make it land on Elora.

This can't go worse.

I tried to grab to Blaise but eh shooed me away insisting her remembers the plan and it was fine.

Fuck

Blaise then FUCKING GRABS ELLA TELLING HER TO PLAY

She kept insisting because she had a headache.
Blaise was drunk but he understood he said I'm sorry and turned around, looked at me and lightly shook his head in defeat.

I'm very glad that this wasn't as worse as it could've been thankfully.

I walked up to Ella
"Els do you need to go back to your dorm?" I ask her softly
She looked at me and nodded.

Ella did not look so good.
She looked pale and almost green.

The moment we got to her dorm she immediately went into the bathroom to throw up.
I run after her to grab her hair out of her face.

I rub her back in soft circles comforting her.

She sighed
"Pansy".

Cliffhanger

Toms pov

I have a strict schedule.

- Wake up
- get ready for class
- go to breakfest and eat
-go to class
-lunch
-back to class
-study
-quidditch practice
-and back to my room or the library to study.

I am rather not fond when something doesn't go my way. The correct way.

Today was going normally, I had just finished potions which of course I excel in.

I sit next to a rather quiet Slytherin girl, a 3rd year. I'm suprised she's in my potions class of course because I'm in the highest classes.

Well I'm walking towards lunch to eat and meet up with Ella from her class which is 4 doors down from mine.
As I walk towards my younger sister, when she sees me she smiles.

I'm glad she's feeling better, due to her abruptly leaving the party 2 days ago and not attending classes yesterday I assumed she was sick.

I made Mattheo come with me to check on her through out the day but she was mainly asleep.
I'm sure she will be okay, it is out of the ordinary that she's sick..

"Hello sister, how are you feeling?" I announce realizing I was already next to her
"Tom, I'm well, you'd never believe what happened in Herbology"  She exclaimed
"I most likely won't but tell me sister" I exhale and laugh softly.

As we both walk to lunch which is accordingly at 11:57 am. When all of a sudden a girl bumps into my causing me to drop my things along with hers.

Ella along with the others in the hall stopped while others gasped.
Some arrogant girl bumped into me.
The Tom Riddle. (JR.)

I look up to see the most beautiful girl I've have ever laid my eyes on.

Her sweet lips filled with nectar color.
Her shapely figure in which caught my eye immediately.Her velvet eyelashes which almost go in slow motion as she blinks to me.

She mouthed something with her halo-white teeth. But I was too far gone to understand.
When a quick jab to my side brought me back to my senses.

Ella motioned over to the girl.
"I am so sorry" She said smiling to me and she hands me my books. Her rapture blue eyes piercing in mine. Her sweet soothing voice was like honey to my ears.