the first day: chapter 4

As i slept comfortably in my bed i had to be interrupted by my sad of a excuse of a brother tom.
"wake up little sister..now!"tom exclaimed at me
"what do you want tom?!"i said with a lot of attitude in my voice...what i was angry(not a morning person!)
"well you don't want to miss breakfast ella"tom said with the same amount of attitude as i had. "alright alright i'm going!"i said while pushing my older brother out of the room.

I get dressed and walk out to find the cafeteria.
when i stumbled into my other older brother mattheo."Hey watch we're your goin-oh hey ella my favorite sister"Mattheo said whilst putting my head in a chokehold.( like bitch..back the fuck up)
"well mattheo i am your only sister"i say aggrieved whilst trying to get away from my brothers which only made him give me the most aggressive noogie.

"Mattheo stop!" i almost shouted out at him whilst he let go of me."what?" mattheo asked while putting his hand up in defense."i can have fun with my baby sister"mattheo said while he pinched my cheeks.I smile and knee him in the balls.when he finally looked at me he wasn't looking he was...glaring.I knew what was going to happen next so i ran out of the as soon as i got the motive.One thing my father always taught us
1.never talk back
and 2.when your running never look back
because it will slow you down and give them a chance to gain up to you.

-a few minutes after-

So.....mattheo caught up to me and punched ..and since he knows never to do that i gave him a charlie horse then we parted ways.Damn it i wish my brothers weren't here....or existed.I mean i can almost tolerate mattheo until he does stuff like that to me, and don't even think i can even look at tom without practically vomiting.

ah sibling love

Hey what's up bitches it's me and i wrote you this sibling chapter cause...why not?(my messages were blowing up)
LOVE YALL bestiessss👹💙💙