going to hogwarts: chapter 2

I woke up around 6 am.
Of course i knew my father and older brother tom would be up.So i got dressed and went downstairs to see my father eating and my brothers eating.I quietly sat down and started to eat as well when someone out of the ordinary happend...my father started to have small talk.....
"my dear children and Matteo."
(my father always hated Matteo). Matteo rolled his eyes slightly.
"I have good news you all will be attending Hogwarts like i did when i was your age"my father said.

"must have been a long time ago"Matteo whispered growled at my father.
For some weird reason i spoke up to say something "father? why are we going to Hogwarts we have been home-schooled for all of our lives..why starts now?" i asked cautiously.
"because my darling daughter you are nearly at the age of getting the mark and getting more dependable tasks"my father said while glancing at me.

I look up to see Tom smirking at me. I hated it when he smirked at me and makes me feel less superior. I glared at him when my father finally dismissed us to go pack.

When i was in my room Tom was leaning on my doorframe with no surprise...smirking?!
"Oh baby sister you don't have to worry about trying to be a wizard we all know i am the best wizard" tom said "modestly"
"oh well big brother i know it won't come to much of a surprise, but i'm not Matteo so don't treat me like a piece of trash!"i snapped back at my older brothers.Tom scoffed and walked away.I walked over to Matteo room which was down the hall."hey Theo?"i asked "yeah?"me responded calmly for some reason usually he would yell at me to get out of his room."a you e all nervous about going to Hogwarts?"i asked cautiously."Ella you know that we will be fine.We are riddles if anything we will be running that sad school"Theo said smirking
"thanks Theo" i said running up to him and hugging him"you always know what to say.."no problem whittle sis but if you don't get out of my room in the next 10 seconds you won't be able to see Hogwarts.J look up to see my older brother smirking so naturally i ran out of that room into mine and completed packing for tomorrow.

Heyyyy bitches love you guys and hope you are all save!!!!!!love you besties💙💙💙💙💙