I'll Call You 'Mommy'.

Start from the beginning

Isha asked softly, “Then are you willing to have her become your mommy?”

GunGun shook his head. He did not really like his aunt. He knew that his father did not like her either, but it seemed that the rest of the family liked her.

Hence, GunGun would entertain her during every visit but he would not put much emotion into it.

“Ishi, does a mommy live with the daddy? What’s the difference between a mommy and a wife?”

Isha smiled. “Yes. A mommy is someone who’s with your daddy, and your wife is with you.”

GunGun lowered his head and thought hard.

Isha gently patted his little head and said, “GunGun, there are some things that you don’t understand yet. You don’t have to think so hard about them.. I only want to tell you one thing. Regarding questions like whether or not you’re willing to accept a woman and let her into your life, you need to follow what your heart says. If you do that, you won’t be wrong.”

GunGun touched his heart, not really understanding what was going on.

“GunGun, if you want to choose your mommy or wife in the future, please choose the kind of person you like very much. Your feelings won’t lie to you, okay?” Isha seriously reminded him, hoping that he could find a mother who really loved him in the future.

“Okay, got it!” GunGun nodded heavily as if a heavy burden had been lifted from his shoulders.

He ran to his room, picked up his smartwatch, and was thinking about something.

Of course, his favorite woman was Ishi. He would approve of having Ishi be his wife or mommy.

However, if he let Ishi be his mommy, she would be with Daddy and could not be his wife.

Ishi was his ideal type, so she could not be his mommy. Hence, he had to let another woman be his mommy. That meant that he could only let Liya be his mommy for the time being.

If Shivam had Liya, he would not take Ishi away from him.

His wife was more important, so he had to settle for second-best for his mommy.

Besides Liya, he did not know anyone else.

After making up his mind, GunGun called Liya.

Liya did not expect that GunGun would take the initiative to call her. She answered the phone with some surprise. “GunGun.”

“I’ll call you ‘Mommy’.”

“GunGun!” Liya was so excited that tears welled up in her eyes. She did not notice that there was no joy in GunGun’s voice at all. Instead, there was only coldness and helplessness in his voice.

Regardless, Liya was overjoyed. Now that she had won over GunGun, winning over Shivam would be an easier task!

“I’m hanging up. Goodbye.” GunGun hung up quickly.

He felt uncomfortable talking to Liya.

Even after hanging up the phone, GunGun still felt very uncomfortable. Ishi had said that whether it was his mommy or his wife, he had to choose the woman he liked.

However, the only woman he liked was Ishi. He could not do anything about it.

However, when he heard himself say the word ‘Mommy’ so easily, he felt suffocated and uncomfortable. He was sitting on the carpet by the bed, feeling like he had let someone down. However, he did not know whom he had let down. This feeling was so uncomfortable.