Isha Already Has a Lover.

Today you'll receive a bonus chapter. So buckle up and enjoy the story. ❤️
I hope you'll show me some love btw. 😅

●●●●●

Rudra looked up at Deepak and said, “It’s good for me to sit here.”

“But Mr. Rudra, it’s not convenient for you to watch the ceremony here. How about we sit in the front row?” Deepak reminded him with a smile.

With a smile on her face, Himanshi said, “Mr. Harsh from the Gagan Investment Company, Mr. Zha from the LiLy Jewelry are all in the front row.”

“Whatever. They can sit wherever they like. I want to sit with Isha here,” Rudra said casually.

His casual words shocked both Deepak and Himanshi. He wanted to sit next to Isha?

Did he know Isha?

Judging from their expressions, it seemed that Deepak and Himanshi didn’t expect this. They had to admit that Rudra seemed to come for Isha!

Himanshi said in a more humble manner, “Mr. Rudra...”

“Go ahead with your own business. Don’t disturb me and Isha,” Rudra interrupted Himanshi directly.

Himanshi’s face darkened, and her delicate makeup couldn’t hide her sad look.

Rudra came here for Isha!

Rudra didn’t look at them anymore. He turned to Isha and said, “Isha, we’ve met before. Have you forgotten?”

Five years ago, Isha did see Rudra two times in social occasions, but they didn’t know each other, so Rudra didn’t notice Isha at that time.

“Now I remember,” said Isha with a smile.

“I didn’t lie about this, right? I was drunk at that time and didn’t let go of a tree. Tell me the truth. Did you laugh at me at that time?” Rudra had been longing for his sister-in-law for a long time, so he felt very kindly toward his sister-in-law.

Even Isha thought he was too kindly toward her.

Rudra thought his brother was emotionless. But he didn’t expect that his brother would have emotional upheavals because of the woman in front of him. So he was very interested in Isha.

He was really impressed with Isha.

Seeing the expression on Rudra’s face, Deepak knew that he couldn’t invite Rudra to sit in the front seat. Rudra probably came here for Isha today.

He didn’t expect that Mr. Rudra Pratap, the leader of the Pratap Group, would be one of Isha’s followers!

He was superficial! In that case, he didn’t want to deal with Rudra Pratap anymore.

Himanshi felt more and more uncomfortable. It was not easy for Rudra to come to her engagement party, but she didn’t expect that he came for Isha.

It seemed that he really wanted to show his true feelings for Isha.

But on second thought, would a rich man from a powerful family really love a woman? Today he could fall in love with a model like Isha, and tomorrow he might fall in love with another popular actress.

So Himanshi finally calmed down a little.

Deepak held her hand and accepted the blessings of all the guests with her.

The engagement party began.

Although both Deepak and Himanshi tried to comfort themselves in their hearts, their faces were still gloomy.