Mr. Fawad is here!

Isha had been working for a day yesterday and had a general understanding of Director Go’s shooting preferences, way of operating the camera, and the overall location of the camera.

After using the wires, she rolled and moved several times in a row, and her every move was smooth and efficient, making Director Go satisfied.

“Let’s try to shoot the formal scene. Others, get ready!” Director Go was satisfied with the young man’s performance.

Isha started to shoot. She had worked with these actors yesterday, so it was completely okay for her to shoot again today.

Director Go said to his assistant, “Is Fawad really not coming?”

“Director Go, I called him again. He said sincerely that he is sick now. He hopes you can give him more time to recuperate.”

Hearing this, Director Go felt a little relieved. He didn’t want to know how Fawad would behave. He just wanted to use Ish Pratap now!

It was said that talents were very common, but the people who could find them were not common. But in fact, meeting a talent also needed the right opportunity!

He was extremely satisfied with the young man in front of him and thanked Fawad for his discomfort.

He said to his assistant, “Comfort Fawad and let him have a good rest.”

After the shooting, Isha’s forehead was covered with sweat.

She put down her sword and ran towards Director Go.

“Director Go, what do you think? Can I do the job?” Isha asked worriedly.

“Come with me!” Director Go took her directly to his office. He took out the contract and put it in front of her. “I want you!”

Rudra had talked to him and asked him to keep the person as long as he thought the person was appropriate.

Director Go had filmed many movies and was famous in the entertainment industry. He debased himself to shoot the advertisement this time in order to have a rest and adjust his mind. When he met Isha Sharma and Ish Pratap, the two talented young people, the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes began to reduce.

Isha was very happy to be recognized. She took up the pen and wanted to sign it. Suddenly she felt that she could hide it from others, but not from Director Go.

Director Go asked gently, “Why didn’t you come with Isha? If you two act together, I think you will make a great history. This is exactly what I imagined when I was young. Young people hold their swords to travel around the country. They have a strong sense of what is right. And they are not afraid to act on it. They lit the world up, as their stage.”

He was so happy that he began to give a lecture, and his eyes looked gratified.

“Director Go, in fact, I am Isha...” Isha said in a low voice.

Director Go was shocked and looked at Isha carefully. Isha gave him a standard smile as usual.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Director Go was surprised, but more delighted, “Your friend popped up out of nowhere, right?”

Isha said, “Because I can’t find a better candidate for the time being, so I want to have a try first. Director Go, didn’t you say that the heroine and hero could shoot their own scenes respectively and then combine the scenes in post-production? So I used this bold idea.”

Director Go thought for a moment and clapped his hands, “Okay, I’m acknowledging you. Go ahead!”

“Then I’ll go!”