A Boss Became a Fan.

The very first episode of today. If you guys can still get 300+ votes or 100+ comment on this episode, then I'll drop another episode. ❤️

●●●●●●●

“Ahem...” Shivam realized that his evaluation was not appropriate.

As a driver, how could he judge his boss’s ability?

“I know how you see Mr. Rudra in your heart.” Isha’s eyes hinted that she had understood but she would not blab to Rudra Pratap.

Shivam coughed again. It didn’t matter if she blabbed it to Rudra. Because Rudra had already got used to his numerous comments.

“So, daddy, Ishi, what are you talking about?” GunGun raised his head and looked at them curiously.

“We are talking about what to eat tonight. Let’s go to see what Aunt Chen has cooked.” Isha picked GunGun up and walked towards the kitchen.

Shivam’s eyes followed Isha until she went into the kitchen.

Then he looked down at the personal information of Abhay again.

There was no clue from the existing information, and Shivam didn’t even know what kind of man Abhay was.

However, Shivam believed that he would know it soon.

.....

The second day, he went to the company and found Rudra.

“Is this Abhay the one you said is good at playing games?”

“That’s right! It is him! Brother, you know I’m a good player. Of course you are better than me. But I still can’t win Abhay every time. And guess what? I found that he is still the Satan who tried to hack the financial system of our company last time! I always feel that he was up to something!”

Shivam agreed.

Abhay must like Isha and knew that she lived with him, so Abhay tried his best to know him.

Shivam soon realized that Abhay was an excellent competitor!

Shivam’s only disadvantage was that he didn’t know whether Isha had feelings for him.

They were only nominal couple. This fact really made him dejected.

“Brother, how about we secretly investigate who is this Abhay? If it’s appropriate, let him join my game club! Maybe he can shoot the game advertisement with my sister-in-law!”

As soon as Rudra finished his words, he saw the change of expression on Shivam’s face.

There seemed to be a cold wind blowing around, which made Rudra’s back feel cold.

He touched the back of his head dully, “Brother, did I say anything wrong?”

It was more than a mistake. It was totally wrong! He not only wanted to bring his brother’s rival to his brother’s side, but also wanted to ask the rival to shoot an advertisement with his sister-in-law!

“Dear brother, I’m sorry. Then let’s talk about how to deal with Abhay.”

----

In the afternoon, Lovely accompanied Isha to see Rudra Pratap.

Generally speaking, the advertising shooting was in the charge of Rudra’s subordinates. Choosing the ambassador was out of Rudra’s hand. But Isha was not an ordinary artist. She was a special artist.

Of course, Rudra would receive them in person.

The people in the company didn’t think it was strange. After all, as long as it was about the game, Mr. Rudra liked to deal with it in person, and everyone had long been used to it.