"I've never felt so alive!" He cried in joy.

He comes across Notre Dane where he's supposed to meet his lady, "I'm here, Bugaboo" Claw Noir calls for her.

"Ah, so you got more fascinated with riding bikes than horses in your time" Ladybug was sitting beside the gargoyle.

"Yes, they are amazing," Claw Noir said.

"What took you so long?" Ladybug jumps down, seeing he's too scared to walk inside the cathedral.

"Well night club partying. And I'm still not allowed in" He replied.

"For a cat thief, you find ways to get in for free," Ladybug said.

"Where I go, I make sure it feels like everything is free for me," Claw Noir said, hesitating to go in.

"Aww.....is the vampire kitty scared? I thought you believe in God" Ladybug taunting him before heading inside.

"I'll show them what I can do" He tries to enter.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't be so afraid of the crucifix all the time in your nine eternal lives," Ladybug said before walking to the statue.

"If I had a third alias it'd be Celestial Cat" Claw Noir said.

"Heh, it's like you have great names for yourself," Ladybug said and found the panel of an ancient dead language she can't read, and only a vampire like him can read and speak dead languages.

"Let me see" Claw Noir starts to read, "Follow Your Path As He Knows Your Heart And Soul. All Who Enter Shall Receive The Gift Of Heaven And Those With Sins Shall Be Damned To Hell"

"What does that mean?" Ladybug asked.

"It means a warning. It's a gateway to the underworld. I'm guessing Lila wants something special but that gateway for the living, no survivor comes back. Only an undead can" Claw Noir said.

"You're undead," Ladybug said.

"Yup. You wait here and if Lila shows up, kick her ass. Her mistake was to turn me into a vampire to become unstoppable" Claw Noir touched the carving as it turned into a gateway of stairs.

"You got it, Kitty" Ladybug replied.

"Man, it's like going to see the dead people in the underworld" Claw Noir heads downstairs, blue flames light the candles to the end of the stairs. Below was a huge gate door in front of him.

"Ah, none were lucky to get by" Claw Noir can see the dead skeletons of those who were mortal but not pure enough to get by.

He approached the gate and waited for answers. It's ghost asked for an answer about life and death but the feline vampire knows how to say it in a dead language.

"Una vita finitur, altera incipit" He replied and the Ghost nodded and let him in.

"One life ends, another begins. A balance between life and death" Claw Noir shrugs and walks in, "But for an immortal, no death to come"

Once inside, he saw all the souls that had passed, including his ancestors.

"Mother. Father" He saw his parents' souls but they couldn't see him due to being rested. He even saw his mother's relatives that Felix descended from.

"Am I in heaven or what?" He wondered.

Down below was like blue lava for those who were condemned into the pits of hell, "Ooh, that's a terrible gateway to go to hell with so many misdeeds" Claw Noir said before coming across the Ruby Heart of Satan.

"The ruby heart of Satan" He looks at it.

"Of course. She wants to awaken his demons to frighten innocent lives on earth. For revenge" He takes it until it triggered a trap, "Fuck!"