CHAPTER 10

As our story have completed 1.1k reads so this update is a kind of thank you to all my beloved readers .

________________________________________________________

MANVEER'S POV

Today marks my roka ceremony with Sehej. From the moment we met, I've been drawn to her. After today, our families will commence planning the rest of our wedding festivities. I don't envision anything grand; rather, I prefer a modest celebration with our nearest and dearest. Whatever Sehej desires, I'm fully supportive. 

Strangely, I have this nagging feeling of familiarity with her, although I can't place where we might have crossed paths before.

Yesterday, my brother Kunal and his wife Simmi were preoccupied with their mafia duties – yes, they're the power couple of our family's underworld dealings. It's quite the paradox, a psychiatrist moonlighting as a psychopath (but that's a tale for another day). Today, after the ceremony, Kunal plans to conduct a thorough background check on Sehej. Little did he know what would transpire during the event.

One thing that's struck me about Sehej is her guarded demeanor around others, as if harboring a secret that could unravel everything if exposed. Amidst preparing for my hospital duties, I exchanged encouraging messages with her regarding her hearing, and she reciprocated. Upon arriving at the office, I dove into my appointments, selecting only the most critical cases to tackle.Several hours later, amidst handling two particularly intense sessions, it became evident that my patients were ensnared in a cycle, struggling to break free. Regrettably, confidentiality prevents me from divulging further details. Post-appointments, I decided to procure small gifts for both Sehej and Aditya.

When Sehej mentioned Aditya's prodigious talents, it wasn't hard to believe. He exudes a remarkable level of maturity. I earnestly desire Aditya's acceptance into their family fold and am committed to dismantling the barriers Sehej and Aditya have erected.

Upon arriving at Sehej's residence for the ceremony, I was met with a scene that shook me to the core.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ?

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS.

BYEEE 

MEET YOU IN NEXT PART!