CHAPTER 1

Third  person POV

"My lord, I would like to conclude my argument by stating that this person should be punished with the most rigorous punishment according to the law. Individuals who commit such heinous crimes have no right to defend themselves. Because of people like him, women in certain areas cannot even step outside of their houses, feeling unsafe not only at night but also during the daytime. These people do not see the age or dressing style of girls. I request the Court to provide justice to my 7-year-old client, who is fighting for her life because of his heinous deeds." Sehej  roared.

After seeing all the evidence and hearing both sides, the Court has decided that Mr. Kumar is held guilty for committing rape of a 7-year-old girl and will be hanged to death on February 21 at 10 am. Until then, he will be in rigorous punishment. The Court is adjourned!

Sehej's POV

"That was a phenomenal argument, Ms. Sehej "Mr. Sen, the opposition lawyer, said as he extended his hand for a handshake." I wish I could say the same for you, but I am disgusted even at the sight of you. How could you support a criminal, knowing the crime he committed? I know this is not the first time you have taken such a case. You can go to any extent for money, Mr. Sen."

"Now, please get aside. I need to leave." "This much attitude is not good for a lady, Ms. Sehej. It will cost you. " he commented
"This is your real face, Mr. Sen - your disgusting thinking and actions. And as for me, I can keep myself safe. Now, fuck off before I do something I regret."
See soo much attitude and no respect for others but what can we expect from a Orphan..huh" he commented again
Ohh boy he pressed the wrong nerve !

"I agree I am an Orphan Mr.sen but dare you go on  my values ...I will burry you alive and no one will be able to find you . The fact that you are standing in front of me and don't have broken teeth is the display of my values my Amma gave me ...she has raised me as her own child ...dare you question her upbringing" ...by saying that I left the court room ...

Well I am Sehej yeah just Sehej I don't have a last name which clearly depicts I am an Orphan...so what why to care about those parents who left me at the stares of the orphanage when I was just 2 days old;yeah Amma received a letter with me saying they don't want me as I am a girl and it disgraces their family.
Huh...leave it I am very tired after Court session now let's go home and enjoys amma's food.
.
.
.
.
VG