Gulf : our husband will come soon and when they come just pray to God that they will kill peacefully but I think it won't happen.

Type : * laugh* yes just make a count down I am sure this is the last night for you... because my six senses are telling me that when our husband will come you can't see next sunrise .. I am damn sure about this you motherfucker...

Art : you are too much yourself bitch but this time it won't happened and if they come they also die in my hand..

Type & gulf : deam off ..

Art : you guys are talking too much let's go somewhere to a nice place what you say prince type..

Type : what do you mean by that?

Art : you will see...

Art call his man and Untied type 's legs and hands and drag him to some other place...

Gulf : brother...

Type : gulf help... Where you guys are dragging me help...

Gulf : type.. brother... You bastard where is brother?

Art : somewhere far from you... * Laugh*

At the dark room :-

Type : baby don't worry my six senses are saying that your dada and uncle Mew are coming to save us... Till we have to stay strong... Gulf brother please stay safe...

[ In car]

Zee : Mew & tharn we will reach there soon ...

Mew : how much time will take to reach there ?

Zee : umm.. I think 10 minutes more..

Tharn : ok.. drive fast...

Zee : hmm.. ok get ready it's time now... We will stop here of we are close to them then they will know that we are here so better we can parked our cars here ...

Mew : hmm.. I am going from a back door.. Zee you know what to do...

Tharn : I am going from front door best of luck to all of you... See you soon...

In mansion after they reached it's already passed half and hour because mansion was so big , dark and silent place...

Art : Ben it's finally time to our revenge just 5 minutes more and their so called prince will be died in my hands

Ben : congratulations sir..

Art : let's go kill them and... he stopped and stopped he saw that from the behind tharn already pointed gun to his head...

Tharn : not so soon cousin...

Art : what the hell Ben.. where is our all gaurds ben..

Ben was about to say something but before that Zee come and shoot him..

Tharn : let me tell you .. your all bodyguards are useless.know one is useful let it be it's your problem now tell me where is my wife & gulf.

Art : you will never find them..

Tharn : we will see ... Zee deal with him.. I am going to find type & gulf.

Zee : ok tharn...

Tharn find whole mansion and he finally found gulf ..

Tharn : gulf