Lex on screen: If you think this will st-

Y/n: Boop,(He presses something and Disconnect Lex From the screen) Sorry, Mr. Clean your call has been to disconnected. If you have any problems dial information thank you for calling (To Heppersen) Make this (hands him blueprints)in secret.

Heppersen: the mini microbomb extractor? Why would you need this?

Y/n: Because I'm going to destroy the big one.

Y/n If then grabs a robotic arm from one of Lex's robots and destroys the microbomb extractor

???: What the bloody hell mate?!

Y/n Looks over to the door and sees his team they got in and stare at him in shock.

Harley: What did you just do?

???: What I told him to do.

They all left behind them and see Amanda Waller and her team.

Boomerang: It was their bloody idea to betray the General, I swear!

Killer Frost: You ass! it was Deadshots idea.

Deadshot: Da fuck you say!

Amanda Walks over to Y/n as he hands him the files to all of Luthors Businesses , prototypes And latest involvement with criminal officials.

Amanda: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: Just fulfilling up half of the deal. The other half is Cain, and The Justice League is well.

Amanda: Oh I know.

Y/n: You better or I will-

Amanda: You'll what? As far as concerned, you're not. Home yet and you're not also going anywhere without my say so general.

Y/n: And to hear all my father say about don't take shit from demons when humans are just as despicable And-

Amanda: IM YOUR DADDY NOW GENERAL!

Y/n: O_O

Everyone in the squad: O_O

Everyone Watching: O_O

In hell

Velvette and Vox Smile as they watched Y/n and his Team as Val said

Valantino: Well, this just got interesting.

Back to LexCorp

Amanda: That goes for all of you! I'm your daddy!

Harley looked around as Amanda argued with Amanda

Amanda: So get it through your skull, Or else I will blow the rest of these ones up Just for fun.

Y/n:(Gets in her face) Just who in all of Satan's c*** Do you think you're talking to?!

Amanda: I'm talking To a little boy who scared for his sister's and mother's life and fears what will happen if he defies me!

Y/n: Don't pull that shit Waller. I know what kind of woman you are? A crazy bitch who thinks she can end it all with a fucking nuke. Well, fat chance bitch! they all fucking can't!

Amanda: I say what what I please, I OWN YOU!!! just like I own them(Points to his squad). Either you get your shit in line general, And find Luthor! And do your goddamn job before I strip you of your rank.

Y/n: Are you threatening me?

Amanda: What do you think?

They both death glare at each other as Harley found something interesting