Kill The Fastest Man Alive

The Squad goes back to the hall of Justice for re planning

Amanda: So... The Flash is alive. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't terminate this program and your lives!

Y/n: Because I can easily kill you with one movement... and we still have work to do.

King Shark: The speed demon is out of control.

Boomerang: Yeah, I've spent a large part of my brilliant life trying to kill the little bastard but Let me tell you, That was not Flash. It's like he's possessed.

Ace: Or Brainwashed.

Amanda: Possessed, Brainwashed, I don't care. When I give you an order I expect-

The alarm went off

Computer: Warning. Intruders detected at main entrance.

Amanda: Hack!

Hack: Something's jamming the biometric scanners at the entrance. We're about to have Company.

Y/n: I feel something...

Harley: What do you feel and hun?

Y/n: A presence I have not felt sense...

He goes quiet and gets Esthetic.

Y/n:*Chuckles*

Killer Frost: N/n, honey, You're scaring us. Who's at the door you know?

Y/n: Just an, uncle...

Amanda: Task force to the door.

Y/n: No! Hold your positions. It's not threat.

Amanda: Excuse-

Y/n: Shut up and listen, it's not a threat. Open The Doors.

The doors open And some of the soldiers are looking at-

???: Damn, If this aint a warm welcome. I don't know what is.

???: hehe, be careful babe, I think you stirred there tensions a little high.

Y/n:*Laughs Happily* Uncle Ozzie!

It was Asmodeus the Embodiment Of lust

Y/n Hugs his Uncle as the both break and he gets to Y/ns eyelevel since he was big

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n Hugs his Uncle as the both break and he gets to Y/ns eyelevel since he was big

Ozzie: Y/n, It's so good to see you, baby. How have you been? you've lost weight.

Y/n: Hey! I've gained some pounds some muscle and some height, Don't turn around on me.

Ozzie:*Chuckles*.

Next to him were an imp and a kid

Fizzarolli

Fizzarolli

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.