LexCorp&Ivy

The squad reached LexCorp And their defense is activated and Y/n gave orders

Y/n: OK, everybody, listen Up. Suicide squad, I need you to flank off and take down the defenses.

Deadshot: Sure thing.

King Shark:(Salutes Y/n)At your word general.

Boomerang: You got it mate.

Killer Frost: sure thing handsome.

Vengeance:(Nods)

Harley:(Salutes Y/n)Aye aye sweet butt.

Y/n:(Groans in Disgust), IMP and Mayday crew I want you to take down the freaks before they topple us.

Blitz:(Sarcastically)You got it your majesty.

Moxxie: You got it your Highness.

Millie: Yes, sir.

Loona:(Readies arm blade arm and right Red X gauntlet)Whatever.

Vortex:(Readies arm blade arm and left Red X gauntlet)Sure thing dude.

Verosika: We'll do our best.

Kiki: Or die trying.

Milky: Don't say that Kiki, We're armed now.

Coco:(Readies Escrima Stick 1)And we can beat their asses.

Apple:(Readies Escrima Stick 2)As Asmodeus says it, in a bad way.

Josh: You got it boss.

Kat:(Equips Talia's sword) No problem.

Ace: Wait, if we're doing all this what are you doing?

Y/n: Me,(See's a Vent)I'm gonna pay old Chrome dome visit.

Y/n then leaps on the building and opens a vent straight into Lex's office he exits the vent and goes to lex's laptop and disconnected the SD card containing all of Lex's data and files even disengage the self destruct sequence, and now he headed to the level X area where he encounters Doctor Happersen.

Happersen: Sir, you can't be-

*Gunshot*

He shot Happersen in the leg with his Deagle

Happersen: AHHHHH!

Y/n: Sorry about that, Hepperson,(Goes To the computer) Let's see what dirty deeds you have done Lexy(looks at a cheeseburger) Ooh,(Grabs it and eats it) mhmm, that's good.

Lex on screen: Hiding in the server room Y/n.

Y/n Looks at the screen and Sees Lex Luthor in some kind of battle armor

Lex on screen: Cowardly.

Y/n: Says the man trying to almost wipe his Browser history, And all them files too. What's the matter Lex? got something to hide?

Lex on Screen: After all, these years have really doubled your edge. And you're still just a child Y/n.

Y/n: True, Lex, but that just adds to my charm, as do my smarts.

He finishes decrypting and locked Lex out Of his own systems Lex sees that and grows furious

Y/n: There you go, Oh and don't worry about your armor I didn't hack in to that.

Lex on screen: Damn you!

Y/n: Ha! Bitch I am the damned.

Lex on screen: Just stay out of my way Y/n, It's better if I take down the Justice League.

Y/n: Why so you can rerun your presidential campaign? I don't think so Baldi's basics. I have all your files and I disengage your self-destruct sequences, so anything you say they will deny you.