Hangover

(i know that hangovers occur with alcohol but still, we pretend zaza does too bc crackfic logic)

(also kawaii not so well written fluff at the end, vizzy fans rise)

Lizzy woke up the next morning. You would've thought that the zaza cured all her little problems but unfortunately that wasn't the case. It was when she woke up that Lizzy realised there may be a problem with that zaza. She felt tired, even though she had just got the best sleep in what felt like years and her body ached everywhere. The worker drone decided to roll over to reach her bedside table and called V, since she didn't have the strength in her to text.

*RINGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGGG*

V: Oh hey Liz, you don't call often

Lizzy: Yeahhhh...anyways I don't feel so good..

V: Hm, lol and why's that?

Lizzy: I think it was cuz of that-

V: SHUT UP N IS HERE WITH ME

N: Ooo hey! Because of what?

V: NOTHING UHH GIRL PROBLEMS, CRUSHES AND EXCUSES NOW GO AWAY.

Lizzy: *weary giggle*

N: Just tell me V!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE

V: No, go away and play with that purple thing or whatever

N: Oh yea we have to meet by the spire! See ya later V and V's friend!!

V: Shut up loser, anyways Lizzy im coming over now, k? Hold on for me.

Lizzy: Yea, its not that bad its just...bugging me. Don't worry too much.

*Lizzy ends the call*

Lizzy took deep sigh as she stared at her texts with V. She smiled and put her phone down, hoping that she would arrive soon. The best she could do now was rest, or at least try her best to. She put her phone down on her bed and laid down, slowing closing her eyes.

KABAAMMMMM

Through her ventilation shaft came that all too familiar disassembly drone tumbling down to the floor again. This time she did a little roly poly on the floor and stood up, lifting her arms up in the air as if she was a gymnast. Lizzy, slightly amused, clapped and looked at V who was now dusting herself off.

"Greatt...that was totally planned out..." V waved before sitting at the edge of Lizzy's bed before teasing, "I heard you were sick, you want mommy to make it feel better~?"

"E-eww gross V...but yeah i don't know what's wrong or whatever," Lizzy shuffled closer to V as she saw that she was trying to take her temperature.

V's helpful programming detected her as 'feverish', a temperate which was alarmingly high for any worker drone.

"Gee...you're hot Lizzy..."

"Mhmm...I know" Lizzy tried to smirk but it looked more like a tired grin,

"Now is so not the time Liz, maybe this zaza idea wasn't a good one..." V took out a worker drone arm from her pocket and brought it to her mouth. She lit it and stood up, walking towards the window.

"This is why smoking arms are better, they taste great and have no horrible side effects im aware of!" V sounded as if she was advertising some sort of product. "But...you should stick to resting, do you think that purple freak could cure you with her 'ungodly objects genetics' or something??"

"You mean Uzi...erm maybe?" Lizzy shrugged and sat upright in her bed, bringing her legs close to her chest and her arms behind her to keep her body stable.