cblu-pregnant @ 18

y/n ran to the toliet thorwing up for the 5th time today she was getting tired of it. she thought she just got food posined or something. she reach down and open her cabinet attempeing to grab the bleach the clean off the toliet seat. when she noticed a pregency test she thought about it. is she pregnant? no she cant be yea her and camrin done it  before and he joked about having a kid but she never took him forreal.

she waited and paced around her room just trying to shake off her feeling of being pregnant. how would camrin take this? what if hes not gonna want her anymore? she thought. her alarm went off siglaning it was time to check the test. she filpped it around and her heart dropped. 

she was indeed 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙩 18. she quickly wiped her tears and threw the test under her pillow when she heard camrin's voice from downstaris. he walked in soon after. "hey ma what u up to" he said after leaning down to the shorter girl giving her a kiss. "just um cleaning" she said nodding her eye. camrin could tell something was wrong but he didnt question it and just sat down on the bed.

"why you aint make the bed mami' he said removing the pillow the test flew from under the pillow and landed right at his feet. he looked down and just stared at it and slowley picked it up. "your pregnant.' he said looking down at her. tears pickled her eyes as she started breaking down he quickly caught her before she fell and pull her to the bed and started rocking her while she broke down. he never expected it he was only 19 and having a kid he was happy but also nevorus he didnt wanna have a kid at this time because he has opps wanting to hurt him everyday and might end up killing his girlfriend or his new kid. 

to be contined, 

𓂀 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 𓂀: im back agian yalll and how uu liking the way i type this let me know down below. im out!