break that shit up-ddot

would like like people to play y/n vote?? ima try it out today stunna is playing y/n. idk if tiny b and the oy are cool bt pretend they are?   come to notice never made one of ddot and this idea is from @maddisonimari 😘.

y/n pov: 

tomorow is my concert i am proforming my songs thorw it rotation , like dat  & tap out live on  stage infront of thousands of people which im exicted about i wouldnt be here it it wasent for my fans and my bestie (Nilah) aka tiny b is coming along with us ( you , ddot , dd , jstar , jay , notti. the first concert is in Pa which is 6 hours away from us and were gonna leave at 8 in the moring to get there at 2pm so we could relax b4 the show starts.

since we didnt want to much this and that everyone slept at my house even tho ddot sleeps here everyday. i wake up around 6:30 to get ready and i put on something comfy  ( you shower btww) 

 i wake up around 6:30 to get ready and i put on something comfy  ( you shower btww) 

when i get out ddot is awake in the bed and when he heard the door open he looked up and smiled hi baby he says and that moring voice DAYUM !  "hey" i reply back and kiss him and let him go do his busniess ( yall idk if its on yall screen but it c...

when i get out ddot is awake in the bed and when he heard the door open he looked up and smiled hi baby he says and that moring voice DAYUM !  "hey" i reply back and kiss him and let him go do his busniess ( yall idk if its on yall screen but it changed my text front)  i make the bed up and go downstaris to wake everyone else up and tiny uses the guest bathroom while notti and dd use the one in my aunts room ( she dont live there no more) and jstar justs waits.

i go in the kitchen and take off my hoodie so it doesnt get messed up and make pancakes , eggs with cheese and bacon and fixed everyone a plate and i went outside to the car and put me a blanket and 2 bottles of water a big bag of chips and a charger.  

skip to when you guys get in the car and are 1 hour in ( jstar is driving passager is dd , your in between notti and ddot and tiny is in the trunck.) i start to get mad because its taking to long to get to pa and im being smushed it smells like weed , its hot . and i stop talking and just look around soon after go on my phone.

you good tiny asks me yea can you leave me alone now i reply back cleary not in the mood damn bitch fuck wrong with you she replys back laughing who you calling a bitch i look up at her? she stops laughing and looks at me ( one thing abt me in a covo dont call me out my name idc if we playing or not dont do that, ) oh ok then like i said though i say now getting heated and everyone stops talking and looks at us jstar looks thourgh the little thingy.