help-notti ( rewrited) .

y/n pov

without jacket

i was laying down in my queens size bed thinking about notti then i felt hungry so i decieded to go to the deli so i put on some clothes and headed to the deli but it was close so i went to the one that was father away from my house but i felt som...

i was laying down in my queens size bed thinking about notti then i felt hungry so i decieded to go to the deli so i put on some clothes and headed to the deli but it was close so i went to the one that was father away from my house but i felt someone following me so i slighty turned to see a tall figure following me so i called notti in painc.

"𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩" i say to myself as it took a few rings then i heard the line conneted.

"𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬-" notti says but i cut him off reall quick "𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧" i say fast and i heard him go slient then shuffing "𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬" he says "𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫" i reply turning back around to the figure to see he turned around to look at something.

"𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐦𝐰" he says and i heard him telling dd something then the front door then running. "𝐲𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲" i hear from benied me i start speeding up which cause him to sped up to, "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲" the firgure says agian then i get grabbed and my phone dropped so i screammed and tried to grab onto anything from him pulling me into the truck.

*𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌* two bulltes go off then i felt i was relesed and i qucikly jumped up to see notti jstar and dd next to the car with a gun i jump onto notti and cry.

"𝐢-𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧-𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢" i say shaking and he rubs my back while we hop in the car that they came in and drive off i eneded up falling asleep in nottis lap.