i love you:kai cenat

gon be short im sickk .

ik he not a drill rapper but he still fine asll .

new jenn carter imagine out now *

y/n pov:

bae my boyfriend of 2 years calls out to me i get out of my bed and walk downstaris and walk over to him and sit in his lap you called me baby i smile at him um can you put on clothes duke and other people are coming over he looks down at my short shorts and my crop top. this is clothes fytb i say with my nyc accent coming out , kai is quick to wrap is hand around my neck who is you talking to he says while shaking me a little bit i smile a bit and get up and he smacks my butt and laughs and i walk upstaris to change.

 this is clothes fytb i say with my nyc accent coming out , kai is quick to wrap is hand around my neck who is you talking to he says while shaking me a little bit i smile a bit and get up and he smacks my butt and laughs and i walk upstaris to ch...

i change into grey leggings and a graph tee and walk downstaris and duke fanum the whole amp is there i say hi and hug my couisn ( fanum is your couisn 😂 .)  we just all chilling and laughing and we do a stream and we do try not to laugh and fanum is just laughing at everything and its making me laughing because he sounds like a damn firework 😂😂😂😂 . 

duke: why is yo stomac wet duke asks fanum as he keps spillin the water onto himself frm laughing to much and everybody just burst into laughter and it made my whole day. 

kai pov:

i call out to y/n my girlfriend to change because amp members is coming over and we going to stream and i dont want her ass out and i told her to change and she gave me a lil attitude so i had to handle her a lil and she changed . the gang got her and we waited for her to come down and we talked for a lil and went to stream and did a try not to laugh and fanum couldnt stop laughing him and y/n laugh slimar and it made everbody laugh and the whole chat was in tears to making jokes about duke , me , fanum , aiden , agent . 

i could really tell y/n was really having a good time because she looked up at me and i was already looking at her and i was adraming her and duke ass was just yelling and i said 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 she said it back and kissed me and everybody was jumping and screaming.

word count:455

word count:455