jumped prank- notti

y/n pov

i pull out my camara and press start and start talkin to it

hey couisns today we are going to to pull a prank on my baby notti we are going to do the " i got jumped prank" i say doing air quotes when i said the prank title so we are going to makeup so it looks like i got jumped or whatever i say setting up my camara so i get back to guys when im done.

FAKE!!

FAKE!!

okay guys so im back it looks pretty real and i got this fake blood so ima gonnna put this on my face and lip and shirt. alr couisns its time to call notti so ima go outside to make it more beliveable i say bringing the camara with me i take the camara outside and put it on the porch and lay on the ground and ft notti

"𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢" notti picks up cheesing "𝐢-𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧" i say fake crying while showing half of my face "𝐖𝐓𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐇 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐌𝐖" Notti yells and hangs up and i track him and hes moving quickkkk and i cover my mouth and run inside the house with the camara and set it up.

guys notti is on his way hes moving reall mf quick my heart is racing rn i say kinda scared then i heard a car pull up so i laid on the floor and cried and notti and ddot and dd burst in looking around until they spot me.

"𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐦𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝" dd says lowly looking at me concered and i try to hold my laughter in so bad "𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬" ddot says looking at me while notti goes upstairs to get towels to clean up the bruises.

"𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐤" i say cheezing and ddot smacks he teeth wondering off into the kitchen while dd just startes at me like you deadass.

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐭" i say grabbing the camara facing it towards him and notti comes back down and drops everything once he notices the camara.

"𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝟐 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡" notti says going into the kitchicn with ddot muching on wtv,

i do my outro and take off the makeup and flop on the chair,