baddies west pt444 !!

narrtor pov!

so there on the way the bay on the tour bus when rollie ends up sneaking y/n , and then chrisean jumped in and "jumped" her

so there on the way the bay on the tour bus when rollie ends up sneaking y/n , and then chrisean jumped in and "jumped" her. this leads to rollie twisted her leg the other way and y/n & chrisean gets sent home ,

y/n pov: 

so im on the bus and i could feel the tension between me and rollie cause over the weeks she just became a bully towards me for no reason. but whos worried about the next bitch certrainly not me cause idgaf who likes me or not like want a damn cookien hungry bitch. im sitting with my back turned talking to chrisean and cat when i get pulled up by my hair and punchjes getting thowrw into my face and im quick to recet and start punching in every direction just tryna  set free . i feel hair so i yank it and see rollie big luther head ass. i started gettiung heated the more we fought so i pushed her and started thowring punches into her face and punching her tities ( ts hurt) and then i feel sb jump over me and start hitting rollie and i see chrisean.

ik its not the time to laugh but i laugh in my head as chrisean take care of my lightwork.

the guard pull me and chrisean away while rollie still screaming.

rollie: fucking werid ass bitches , jumping me i stay getting my wig pulled off this bitch all she did was pull my wig off bitch cant fight.

y/n: how am i weird bitch look at your face you got fucked up!!. nobody jumped your big ass she waited till i was done to get your SECOND ass whooping tired ass hoe

chrisean : fuck is you talking about i cleaned you up you got cleaned bitch.

then me and chrisean get pulled onto another bus then natlie comes and tell us me and chrisean gotta go home i coundnt care less cause they wasnt paying much. i grabbed my shit and called a uber to the airport and dd met me there asking quiestions.

didnt feel like doing chrisean pov but ill do a pt2 when i got energy ! 

kenzie outttttttttttttttttt.