"Enough now ladies..Miss Clara..you are next" Mrs Samson said..before I could retort..

Bella sneered at me and I sneered back..and we burst out in a giggle..

_<><

School was over..as we walked along the sidewalk in the streets of Brooklyn..back to the Orphanage..

I sighed..

"We are in 10th Grade.. and I still don't understand why Mrs Samson forced us to do a narrative story about our families" I said to Bella..

She tilted her head..and didn't answer me..I rolled my eyes..

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" I asked her now..

"I swear Jessica uses tissues to make her breast seem bigger" she said turning to me sharply..

Oh lord..

I rolled my eyes..then sighed..

"Why are you obsessed about Jessica's breast for God's sake!" I exclaimed..

She gasped now..and stopped walking..

"Obsessed?..Hell no..it's just yesterday they were like this.. but today they are like this!" She exclaimed.. gesturing with her fists..

"Oh my God..let's just go!" I exclaimed grabbing her hand..not caring one bit about what she is blabbing about..

As we near the Orphange..I noticed the black van again..

"The van is here again Bella" I told Bella quietly..

She shrugged..then rolled her eyes..

"The black van that you think has been following you for the past one month right?" She asked..and I could smell the sarcasm..

"Yeah"i replied anyway..

She groaned dramatically..

"What are you?..a Celebrity?..why do you think a van will be following a typical girl in New York for one whole month?!" She exclaimed dramatically..

I rolled my eyes..

"When it's not like you are Selena Gomez" she laughed now..

"Literally..I am Selena Gomez"i said with a grin..she stopped laughing..and faced me..holding my shoulders..

"The Selena Gomez?"She asked..

"Well..."

"Oh please" She cut me off..then kept laughing..then stopped again..and started sniffing loudly..

We were now in front of the Orphange gates..

"The nuns are making mac and cheese!" She yelled as she ran inside..

"Be careful" I said as I shook my head..

"What am I going to do with that girl?" I muttered to myself..as I entered the gates..as I was about to close it..I heard the sound of a cat..

Looking down..I saw Fluffy..the stray cat I named and kinda taking care of..

"Oh there you are" I said..as I stepped out..and crunched down to Fluffy's level..and started petting it..as it meowed softly against my feet..I smiled to myself..

"Here have this" I said to her..as I brought out some skittles from my bag..and fed it to her..After a while..she meowed and ran off..

I smiled..as I looked up..and across the street stood a guy..

Hands in pocket..he had dark hair..and honestly seem handsome..

I passed him a small smile..he smiled back..as I entered the gates and locked it..he still stared at me..