26.The Deal..

Adonis chuckled..

I turned to him..with a smirk still on my face..he nod his head approvely..

Yeah..I loved that..

"Whoa..I guess I missed alot" Gabriella said..coming over.. looking at Dean on the floor..

"Yeah..you did"

"You..you did this?" She asked..

"Absolutely" I said..

"I like her Adonis" She said turning to Adonis..

He didn't say anything..and put his gun back in his pocket..

He walked closer to Dean..kicked his gun away..and crunched to his level..

"I own the Mafia world..Luciano..you can never beat me" he said sternly..

Dean's eyes was red..I felt like he could burst any minute..

"We will see..about that" he spat..then jaguar came and help him stand up..

"Hello Jaguar" Adonis said..

Jaguar sneered at him..

"You betrayed me..atleast know who you betrayed me for..Dean Luciano here..isn't worth it" he said again..

Jaguar who was still holding on to Dean..sneered again..

Adonis moved closer to them..his hands in pocket..

"I will send you to hell..that's a promise" he said in a very deadly tone..

I shook a little

I have a feeling..he would actually send them to hell..

I vividly saw Jaguar shake from fright..then hurried away..with his boss in hand..their men disappeared too..

Adonis won..yayy..

I sighed..

"Atleast..there was no blood..you handled it well Adonis" Giovanni said satisfied..

Adonis simply nod..

Giovanni came over to me..

"Beautiful..smart and daring..are you sure I don't have a chance?" He asked me..with a smile..

I chuckled..

"No..you don't Giovanni" Adonis suddenly said beside me..placing his hand on my waist..

"Tsk..protective heh?..anyway..Nice to meet you Selena Machavelli" he said..holding my hand and placing a kiss on it..

I simply smiled..

"And..also..pleasure doing business with you Machavelli" he said and shook Adonis's hands..

"You won't regret" he said firmly..

"I know..I won't..anyway..enjoy the rest of the party" he said and excused himself..

I turned to Adonis..

"I guess..you guys are now allies" I said..

"Yeah..pretty much"

I'm glad Adonis was able to achieve whatever he wanted to..

"Hola guys" Gabriella greeted..

"Hi.." I replied.

"So..I'm guessing you guys have met" Adonis said..

"Yes..and she is everything..I dreamed for..in a woman you finally settled down with" Gabriella said with a smile..

"Awwn..thanks" I said..she smiled in response