133. Cute like Alpaca

Start from the beginning

________________________________________________________

By the time Sharanya got ready and came out, Niskarsh was wearing his shoes. Sharanya was wearing a light brown color suit today. With a yellow coloured printed dupatta. She immediately tied her hair into a bun. And applied light makeup on the face. Applied nude shade lipstick on the lips and she was ready. She added vermillion to her hairline and completed her look. She was just adjusting her dupatta when she felt as if someone had untied her hair. She turned back in shock, Niskarsh standing right behind her. Touching her hair, Sharanya said, "Why did you open my hair?"

Wrapping his arms around Sharanya's neck, Niskarsh said, "Why do you tie up these poor thing, Jaan? They are so happy to be free. Look how they are touching your face and shoulders."

Sharanya said with surprise, "What did you say? Hair is happy too?"

Niskarsh, "Hmm. Look at your hair."

Sharanya understood his mischief very well. She thought for a bit and then ruffled Niskarsh's hair and said, "Then your hair should also be made happy, Mr. Niskarsh!"

Ok. So Sharanya had messed up Niskarsh's hair. And touching a guy's hair means… straight up doom. Firstly, he had spent the last half an hour setting her hair, and Sharanya had dared to mess up the same hair. Niskarsh tried to stop her, but it was too late. And Sharanya had escaped from his grip and had come towards the bed by now. Because she also knew that after spoiling the outcome, she would not be able to escape so easily. Niskarsh said angrily, "You have ruined my hair, Your highness!"

Sharanya also replied, "Yes… and what about the one you opened my hair?"

Niskarsh, "Yes, why do you need to look so beautiful with open hair? If you don't look beautiful, then I don't open it."

Sharanya folded her hands together and said, “yeah… you too… with disheveled hair… look exactly like an alpaca.”

Niskarsh didn't understand what Sharanya said? So he made a face and asked, "Alpaca? What is this?"

Sharanya said very lovingly, "Don't you know? Alpacas are very cute animals. You look exactly like them."

Niskarsh said happily to himself, "Oh. So alpacas are cute? She called me an alpaca. Wait a minute… she called me cute? Do I look cute to her? If so… then I love these messy hairs. There is no problem with that either."

Sharanya looked at Niskarsh with a smile and said, "What happened, Naksh?"

"Umm… nothing. But still… you've messed up my hair," Niskarsh said, running his fingers through his hair.

Sharanya made a face and said, "Why? It's not getting late now? Do you want to fight with me?"

Niskarsh immediately picked up his tie and said, "No no. We're getting late. We should leave now. But… before that, tie this tie, please Jaan!"

Sharanya took the tie from Niskarsh's hands and started tying it. Sharanya said while tying the tie, "If I wasn't there, then who used to tie the tie? Maa?"

Niskarsh smiled and said, "Ummm… no. You weren't there, so… I never tied a tie."

Sharanya immediately said, “You are a liar.”

Niskarsh innocently asked, "What??? What did I lie about?"

Sharanya said, "Didn't you tie it on the engagement day? You are lying to me."

Niskarsh remembered that yes, he wore a tie on the day of his engagement with Neer. But that tie was tied to him by Archana ji. Where does he know how to tie a tie? And as long as Archana ji and Sharanya are in his life, he will never learn to tie a tie. But how does Sharanya know? She wasn't even there. Niskarsh said, "How do you know? Did you see me?"