Chapter 13 Nikkah:Eternal Vows

Start from the beginning

The memory of my MR. AJNABEE lingers, a bittersweet reminder of a love that could never be.

Holding his watch in trembling hands, tears trace silent paths down my cheeks, a poignant symbol of the ache in my heart.

Mr...... Mr. AJNABEE aap kyu mere nahi ho sakte,

Kyu aap mujhse ek baar bhi nahi mile,

while hicupiping i continued

ek.......ek baar aapna chehra kyu nahi dekhaya, mai aapko kaise dundhu,
pata hai mujhe aapse mohabbat hai,
par.....par uss mohabbat ko mehsoos karne ke liye  aap nahi,

kaash......kaash aaj aapse Mera nikkah ho raha hota, mai kaise kisi aur ki ho jaun jab mere dil main toh aap hain,

kaise kaise kaise jab mai yeh baat janti hun ki mai aapko kabhi nahi bhul paungi,

I made my way towards balcony by looking at sky,

Yah Allah mujhe himmat de mere aane wali zindagi ki musibat ko paar karne ki, mere dil ki uljhan ko suljha,mujhe mere

MR.AJNABEE se mila de mere maula, As I offer my prayers, SHAYAN'S image unexpectedly floods my mind, captivating me in a moment of spiritual connection.

It feels as though he is the embodiment of all my supplications, as if he holds the key to every unspoken desire.

But reality swiftly interrupts, reminding me of the circumstances that brought us together.

I am merely his forced bride, bound by duty rather than affection.

These fleeting thoughts, however enticing, are nothing more than a whimsical illusion, a trick played by the heart yearning for solace.

As I step into my room, still catching my breath from the whirlwind of emotions, a gentle knock interrupts the silence.

Samiha stands at the door, a beacon of support, ready to guide me through the sacred ritual of our nikkah.

With a reassuring smile, she extends her hand, chal time hogaya hai,urging me to embrace the moment ahead.

Together, we embark on this journey, where the echoes of my racing heart serve as a reminder of the significance of this union.

As I gracefully make my entrance into the hall, all eyes are drawn to the stage where Qari Sahab awaits, exuding a sense of serenity.

The stage is adorned with an exquisite partition of fragrant flowers.

Taking my place with poise and anticipation, I find myself facing him, the embodiment of my future.

With bated breath, I immerse myself in the sacred verses recited by Qari Sahab, as our nikkah commences.

Aayat Abbas zubair kya aap yeh nikkah Shayan huzaif Khan ke saath qubool kartin hai, tears  trace their path down my cheeks, bearing witness to the depth of my feelings.

Ji Haan qubool kartin hun

And then it was his turn to say 'qubool hai,' and he did. Now, I am a married woman, his wife.