Chapter Thirteen

Começar do início

He took the hem of your shirt, “Any abdominal pain?” You nod. It was mostly stomach pains, but you felt like your liver had been killing you recently. He lifted up the bottom off your shirt, stopping so it wouldn't show your chest. He lightly pressed on different areas of your torso, asking if it hurt.

He was pretty polite, you kinda expected him to want to eat your ass. Not in the dirty way (Get your mind out of the gutter), but like actually wanting to eat you. At least you hope he's not thinking that.

“You've got really nice skin.” He mutters. He made it clear you were meant to hear it, but he said it so hushed you thought he was speaking to himself.

“Uh, thanks Jack.” You were really wishing he had eyes, cause it's pretty hard reading him right now. He seems tense, his fingers spread out on the skin right above your belly button. Did he want to eat you? His thumb started to rub circles on your skin. The sensation of his cold hands and pointy fingernails tracing against your skin brought shivers down your spine.

Before you could comment on it, he removes his hand from your torso and to the side your face. His grip was firm but gentle, his fingertips pressed against your cheeks, you could feel them through your teeth. His hand was huge compared to your face. You would say it's embarrassing but all that matters is that you're taller than Ben.

Anyway. He kept a grip on your face, his index finger, right below your eye. You never really thought about being eaten. Most of the time you come back, but you were never eaten by a cannibal before. What if you don't come back?

He sat down. He always told you he couldn't see but you were starting to think he was lying…

He tilted his head, it felt like he still had eyes with how intense this felt.

His skin felt so cold. His nails were pointy. You were sure you were gonna shit yourself. You put your hand over his, a nervous smile painted on your lips. “You good there?” He paused.
He paused for a good while.

‘Knock knock’ “(Y/N)? It's Link.” A familiar deep voice came from the other side. Jack backed away, collecting his equipment. Dark Link opened the door, being slightly nudged by the eyeless demon. Dark gave him an odd look. His eyes then moved to you.

“Uh, did I interrupt something?” He asked with his left brow raised. You shake your head.

“No. I don't think so.” You glance at the door for a while, still a bit shaken. What was up with that guy? You shrugged it off. You looked back at Dark. “So, why are you here?”

“I've got nothing better to do.”

“Oh.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

oYu ide. oYu omec cakb. oYu ide. oYu omec cakb. oYu ide adn eth clyec ineusntoc adn ineusntoc uitnl oyu nifd eth htutr. oYu usmt nifd eth htutr. tuenrR ot leatiry, aedrer. tuenrR.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.