✿•He is back•✿

The sound of thunder resonates through the skies, tearing through the atmosphere with such force that it sends shockwaves through the heavens

This is no ordinary thunder, which brings rain...
This is the Thunder Of Heaven, a divine proclamation that announces the arrival of a new God or Angel into the celestial realm...

Each thunderclap is a measure of the power of the divine being that is about to ascend into heaven...
The intensity of the sound is indicative of the magnitude of the power that the new God or Angel possesses...
It is a reflection of their strength, their wisdom, and their ability to shape the course of the universe.

Today, the thunder is so powerful that it shakes the whole of heaven, causing even God to tremble ever so slightly...
It is a thunder that carries with it a sense of awe and reverence, a sign that the upcoming individual is undoubtedly a powerful God. With each passing moment, the anticipation grows, the air charged with electricity as all of heaven waits for the arrival of the new God...

As the moments passed by, the thunder gradually faded away, leaving behind a stillness that was only interrupted by the soft rustling of the wind. Amidst the calm, a new entity emerged, his form slowly materializing from the fog of dust that surrounded him. He stood tall and proud, radiating an aura of divine power that could be felt even from a distance.

The new God's long, flowing hair was as white as freshly fallen snow, and his light blue robe billowed around him in the gentle wind. As the fog began to dissipate, his features became clearer and clearer...
His face was strikingly beautiful, with a sharp jawline, puffy cheeks, plump lips, and almond-shaped eyes with light blue lenses that seemed to hold profound wisdom. A faint blue light is emitting from him making him divine...

On his forehead, there was a symbol of a snowflake, which indicated that the new God was none other than the "GOD OF SNOW"...

His presence was awe-inspiring, and the very air seemed to vibrate with the power that he possessed.

All around him, The heaven god waiting for him excitedly turned into a horrible by looking at the new God's face.
Because this face belongs to none other than Legendary Ji-min.