7*

When I and Aristos got to the beach it was around 12:15. We sucked at keeping up with time, but everyone knew that.

He parked the car, Scott and Sage were there and so was Germ, Chrystal meth, Shakewell.

I saw sage and smiled going over to her and hugging her "I missed you" I told her and she smiled " I missed you too"she said.

Scott and Aristos watched us hug, ",Y'all are some stalkers, you just watch us go greet your friends"i said and sage laughed.

We all walked down to the beach, everybody else was just hanging out and chatting. Chrystal meth saw me, and I looked back at him.

He walked over to me and hugged me, I hugged him back and he whispered something in my ear and I shook my head no.

I could feel Ari staring at us, but I shrugged it off. Sage walked over to me and I smiled at her, we walked down to the water. It was cold "God damn that shit cold!" I yelled and turned to look at Ari, He was smiling. I smiled back at him, I pulled my shirt off from over my head. I took my jeans off in the car, it was less awkward then doing it on the beach Infront of people and their kids.

I could feel people staring at me probably because of my tattoos, but I didn't care. Sage had a T-shirt over her bikini, she grabbed my hand and we both ran into the water.

Me and her swam out a little bit and she looked over at me"Angel? Can I tell you something?' She asked and I nodded "Of course you can!"I told her and she smiled "I'm pregnant" She told me and my eyes lit me up "Sage, I have to tell you something too!" I said and she smiled"No way" she mumbled and I nodded.

"Are you gonna tell him?" I asked her and she nodded "I just don't know when, their getting bigger by the second and I just don't know" she told me "at greyday in a couple months, me and meth have something set up on how to tell him" i told her and she smiled"How can i get in on that?" she said and I smiled "Well figure it out" I said looking back at the beach, the boys were taking pictures. I looked at sage and we both swam back to shore.

Me and sage walked up the beach to the boys, "C'mon lets take a picture y'all"Aristos said to me and sage and we smiled at each other Sage leaned against Scott, I leaned against Aristos throwing up my threes with the boys, Sage laid her hand on my stomach. Dropping a hint I see.

I heard Meth take the picture, Sage looked at me and we both smiled.

We stayed at the beach for a couple of hours, until we said our goodbyes and left and went back home.

I laid my head against the car window, I felt Aristos look over at me. "Are you pregnant?"Aristos asked. I tried my best to keep my body from tensing up.. "I'm not pregnant" I told him "why are you asking?" I asked him to look over at him and he shrugged "I just think, having a kid with you one day. I might be down for that" he said and I nodded "One day baby" I told him.

August 2nd 2022

I was watching the boys perform, Me and Sage were backstage watching the boys. I was watching the DJ stand, Waiting for Meth to give me the ok.

"you sure you wanna do this..?" I asked sage and she nodded, Meth put his threes up.

The boys finished, their songs. Soon the intro to 122 Days started, The boys sing their parts to the song.

Ruby paused after the song and he looked at the crowd, He opened the pit up and looked at Scrim "better watch the side that you picking..." I heard Scrim mumble into his mic, "Do not crash into each other until the fucking beat drops"Ruby said and I watched Meth smile, "Meth Cue it" Ruby said, The music never started, Scrim and Ruby both looked at each other "What's going on?" Ruby asked $crim and he shrugged.

All Ruby and Scrim heard in their head piece was "Hold up, something's wrong." Meth mumbled before hitting play, still no song.

Me and sage looked at each other and laughed softly, All you heard through the stadium was a voice. A deep ass voice, "Sorry boys, but there's a word from someone in here that we have to get out, so sit the Fuck down and wait"You could hear Ski mask say.

Ruby and Scrim looked at eachother, then a voice started. My voice, but I wasn't saying it.

"We've all heard Oddy say in his songs, how he doesn't want kids or a wife, I mean we just heard him say it. But that's a lie, and if it was the truth. What would the world do with another 7th ward dragon? Or maybe even a baby leopard?" I said in the recording.

Ruby's eye lit up looking at Scrim, And Ruby smiled putting the mic to his face "Are you in on this?"Ruby asked and Scrim shook his head "Naw, brother im just as confused as you are" Scrim told Ruby "Didn't we say be quiet and fucking wait" Ski mask said into the mic he had.

"how about a Wetto Junior?"I mumbled into the recording"What, you think I'm naming our son Scott"Sage replied back in the recording.

The recording for quiet "they'll grow up and be another suicide pact" Ski mask said in the Recording and the opening to Memoris of a Gorilla started, The boys looked at Eachother doing the song and the rest of the show until our song we have together was about to start, there was no pouya so we didn't do his part.

The intro to our song,

Introduction To Our sorrows

Started off, would've been pouyas but went straight to the boys, I walked out on the stage to sing my verse. I could feel Ruby and Scrims eyes on me as I sung,

If it came down to your life or his,
You'd choose his, that's no lie or miss.
You may think it's just a line,
But the truth, not a fib, is divine.
To be told to kill the one you love,
You'd pick his, not yours, from up above.
For your love is so strong and true,
And so will your children's love be too.

Once we finished the song, all the lights in the stadium turned off. "Angel" Ruby said "Yes?" I replied "Are you pregnant?" He asked me and you could hear me smile, "Yes" I said and everyone in the crowd started cheering or yelling.

Ruby hugged me tight, and I smiled "Your really pregnant?" Ruby asked almost if he had to reassure himself "Yes baby, I'm pregnant" I told him and I could see him smile.

Once they all said goodbye to the crowd, and came backstage Me and Sage were talking, she smiled at Aristos "Congratulations" She told him, "So, both of y'all?" Aristos said and Sage nodded, Scott smiled hugging her, We all walked outside, Ski mask Dabbed up the boys "Ay congrats Man" Ski said and the boys smiled "So you were in on it?" Scott asked "Yeah a lil last minute thing" Ski said

"who else knows?" Aristos asked me "Meth and Pouya"I told him and he nodded, "So when I asked you?" he said and I nodded hesitating "So then, how far along is y'all?"Scott asked and I looked at Sage "She's farther along than I am"Sage told them.

We all walked outside seeing everyone else, they were all smiling. Meth was smiling at the boys "Im sorry for keeping a huge secret from y'all brothers"Meth said dabbing up the boys as well.

Scott nodded, Taking Sages hand and walking away somewhere. Aristos talked to everyone for awhile, I laid my head on his back "Ari.."I mumbled "What's wrong ma?" He asked "I don't feel good" I told him and he nodded.

"Come on Mama we can go chill"He told me taking my hand and walking me to the tour bus, I sat down in his lap, my face in his neck. He put his hand up on my stomach.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"i meant the baby, but I love you as well" Aristos told me and we both chuckled