6*

May 5th 2022

I was sitting in the recording studio with Ari, Scott and Kevin.

We were all recording a song, I had just released an album and decided to release a single.

I let Pouya start the song off, I did a background verse for it. Then the boys then me again.

Once we got done and played it back, Ari gave me a look when I said a verse.

If it came down to your life or his,
You'd choose his, that's no lie or miss.
You may think it's just a line,
But the truth, not a fib, is divine.
To be told to kill the one you love,
You'd pick his, not yours, from up above.
For your love is so strong and true,
And so will your children's love be too.

Aristos didn't say anything, we just listened to it, Scott tweaked the music and everything.

Me and Aristos had been steady, I had been steady and in a way. I think that made him steady. But. Key word. Had been.

"guys, I'm finna head out" Pouya said and the boys nodded, Pouya was a close friend to me. I met him when we both first started doing music and did that song and we've been close since.

I didn't say anything to Pouya or acknowledge him "Angel" He said to me and I finally snapped back to reality "Oh shit, my bad gang I was thinking" I say getting up to hug pouya, i probably wasn't gonna see him for a few months but that'd be ok.

Pouya hugged me back, "Angel you okay?" He whispered in my ear trying to not make it obvious I wasn't okay "Yeah, I'm good." I said softly "I love you see you some time Kevin" I said to him louder sitting back down.

"Yeah brother, we love you hit us up" Scott said, Pouya had a look on his face that told me he was worried, and i just gave him a look of. Pity or sorrow for myself. Not him

Pouya nodded before leaving, the recording studio was in the top floor of my two story house, it was big. Kind of, i had bought it a month ago.

Aristos and Scott were chatting, I looked down at the blue jean shorts I had on. I had on some black DC shoes, and just some lace tanktop. It wasn't see through, just Lacey kind of.

It was hot, even though it was almost 7:30, i dont know why we recorded at such weird times.

Scott left around, eight. I stayed in the studio by myself, Aristos had already gone off to our room. He wasn't asleep, I could hear him on his phone.

I stayed in the studio for about another hours, just looking at statistics, reviewing songs, thinking about me and Aristos future kids, recording a little, working on beats.

I heard Aristos walk towards the studio, my body tenses up at the thought of him watching me work.

"baby"I heard him call out "Yes Ari?" I said "Are you coming to bed or not?"Aristos asked me walking into the studio.

I looked him up and down, "I'm too lazy to get up" I groaned and he nodded walking over to me picking me up and carrying me to bed.

"I have shorts on baby" I said softly, and he nodded popping the buttons on my jeans pulling them down and off. Reaching up the back of my shirt unclipping my bra and throwing it

"now, rest angel" he told me and I nodded looking at him, he kissed my lips deeply wrapping his hand around my neck.

After a minute we both pulled away, I looked up in his eyes. They were perfect, so perfect. I placed my hand on the side of his face, rubbing his cheek.

I felt him reach down too put my legs on him, and I flinched away. I don't know why I flinched away, But I did.

I felt Aristos body tense, "Angel, What's wrong ma? Youn want me touching you?" He asked and I shook my head "Ari"I said softly above a whisper "hold me, please" I said and he nodded, Ari was sitting up. He pulled me up from where I was laying into his lap. I clung to his chest, "Babe, tell me what's wrong" Aristos asked and I shrugged.

I have to kill you but can't.

I hate myself but love you

I hate my body but you love me.

My careers a lie.

I thought to myself, looking at Ari. I didn't say anything but cried holding onto him.

Ari held me close to him, his hands brushing the tears from my face "Baby, your amazing stop thinking about stuff that gets you down. I understand that you overthink but things like that are not gonna make me love you any less" Aristos mumbled and I nodded.

Me and Aristos sat up for the rest of the night talking, we even rolled a blunt or two.. or three. I lost count

May 6th 2022. 

Aristos was sitting up in the bed, somehow we both found our way out of our clothes and well.. that night was heaven.

I was laying my head on his chest, his arms around my waist. Soon his phone started ringing, "Hey Oddy, the gangs in town and we wanted to know if you and your girl wanted to come with us?" He asked, "Yeah, but where are we going?" Aristos asked "We finna head up to the beach, Sage going too" Scott said and my face lit up with a smile.

Me and sage had gotten close, after a while me and her became besties. We told each other, almost everything.

"hell yeah we're going" I said, and Ari smiled ",Were coming, what time y'all going?" Aristos asked "Probably around twelve"Scott said "Alright, see you there man we love you"Aristos said and Scott said I love you too. Hanging up.

"What time is it?" I asked "It's 10:45" Aristos said and I nodded, Aristos got up pulling the covers off of him. He was in his boxers, I watched him walk out of the bedroom.

I smiled, I hadn't seen sage in a few weeks. I missed her.

I sat up, pulling the covers off of me. My legs were sore and my thighs were as well.

I stood up trying to keep my balance, which was almost impossible. My legs felt like they were about to give out at any moment, I walked over to the closet grabbing some undergarments, with some blue ripped jeans, and a white t-shirt that said FTP.

I sighed, "Aristos! Come here" I said calling out for Ari, I heard him walk back to the bedroom. He looked at me in amusement "It's not funny.. I'm sore." I mumbled "I'm sorry baby, you want me to help you?"he asked walking over to me and I nodded.

He took the clothes out of my hands and set them on the bed, "What else do you need baby girl?" He asked and I reached up for a box and he handed it to me, I sat it down on the bed walking with my sore legs sitting down on the bed.

Aristos walked over to my dresser, putting on a pair of his shorts and a Shirt

I put on my clothes, grabbing a bikini and putting it on under my clothes instead of my undergarments,Aristos watched me get dressed, I could feel him looking at the tattoos on my body.

"Angel, is that my name?" Aristos asked and I tensed up. When I was younger I got a tattoo of Aristos name thinking I'd never seen him again, it was small. I didn't think you could see it anymore.

I sighed, and nodded "Why?" He asked.. "I didn't think I'd see you again"I told him "Fuck, that's dope as shit."Aristos said and I chuckled. "lemme see it"He said and I nodded putting my arm out to him, the tattoos was just above the crease of my arm, it was tiny and mixed in with my other tattoos.

Me and Aristos walked out to my car, putting the bag I had packed for the beach in the backseat. Aristos climbed in the driver's seat, I didn't usually let him drive. But for our safety, I'll let Aristos drive.