When he catches you singing -💛💙

-THIRD PERSON POV- 💛

It was a Sunday night, and you had finished all your homework for the week and you were bored. So naturally, you texted Leo.

"Hey, Fearless." 

LEO MY HANDSOME BEAUTIFUL BABY CAKES 🤍💙🤍is typing...

"What's up, darling?" 

"I'm super bored, u wanna come over??" 

"I'll see if I can, dad's got us doing meditation exercises but I'll see if I can sneak out? The other's might cover for me, if I pick up pizza on the way."

"Oh okk. I love you, my one and only blueberry muffin <33"

"Love you too, my perfect goddess. xx"

You sighed and set your phone down, it looked as though you would be alone for maybe the next hour. You pondered around your room for something to do when you noticed your old speaker your mum had gotten your for your birthday.

You'd never used it before - Now seemed like the time. You pulled out your phone and clicked on your playlist, shuffling it the first song began to play at top volume. (Song at the top^^)

"I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
And now you're in my way"

As you started to feel the music in your veins you grabbed a hairbrush and brought it to your lips starting to sing along.

"I trade my soul for a wish
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this
But now you're in my way"

"Your stare was holdin'
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?"

(If you can't sing, NOW YOU CAN HEHEH! I CAN MAKE YOU DO WHATEVER I PLEASE!)

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
It's hard to look right at you, baby
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
And all the other boys try to chase me
But here's my number, so call me, maybe"

You started to dance as the song continued, moving your head to the beat of the song as it blasted through your speaker

"You took your time with the call
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all
But still, you're in my way"

"I beg and borrow and steal
At first sight, and it's real
I didn't know I would feel it
But it's in my way"

Singing a whole concert for your stuffed animals/pillows/vanity, you began to spin around and twirl like the queen you were.

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
It's hard to look right at you, baby
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
And all the other boys try to chase me
But here's my number, so call me, maybe"

"Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad, I missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad
And you should know that
I missed you so, so bad"

You started to choreograph a whole random dance to go along with this song as you sing, it was literally a five star concert. As you got near the end of the song you started to have a weird inkling, that you were being stared at. You know that weird feeling? You trusted your gut and turned around, before almost jumping three feet in the air.

"LEO? H-How long have you been standing there!?" You yelled, half-embarrassed, half-startled at your boyfriend sitting on your bed, and amused smirk on his face.

"Since YOU TOOK YOUR TIME WITH THE CALL, I TOOK NO TIME WITH THE FALL!!" Leo laughed, staring at your rosy face while singing in an extremely high-pitched voice. 

You blushed feverishly and looked away. "You heard all that?" You muttered, mortified that your boyfriend had witnessed the whole of your choreographed concert. 

"Yeah, but don't been embarrassed, I loved every single second of that!" Leo reassured you, picking you up and swinging you around in his arms. "Plus you look like 20 times cuter right now.

"Glad me being mortified is entertaining to you." You replied, as he placed you down on his lap, and began poking you.

"Will you sing the rest?" He pleaded, landing a kiss on your cheek.

"No." 

"PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!" 

"No, Leo."

"But your voice was so good! I would pay to see that. Plus whatever you were doing with your body was like totally hot." He explained, starting to mimic whatever dance you were doing. Then, THEN he pulled out his weapon. Puppy Eyes. "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSE" You gave in and started up your speaker again, beginning to start your dance again.

"It's hard to look right at you, baby
But here's my number, so call me, maybe"

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy But here's my number, so call me, maybe And all the other boys try to chase me But here's my number, so call me, maybe"

"Before you came into my life.
I missed you so bad, I missed you so bad,
I missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad
And you should know that So call me maybe"

You turned, blushing a little bit less as you saw Leo staring at awe with what you just did. You shyly smiled as he pulled you into a hug, body shaking you a little bit. 

"I'm very glad I snuck out to see that I should say." Leo laughed, beginning to kiss you all over your face. Just then, Leo's phone beeped, to which he took it out and read the message, sweat forming on his temples.

"Your dad?" You presumed, smirking at the worried look on your boyfriends face, he nodded and pecked your lips before climbing out of the window "Talk later/" 

"If dad doesn't kill me!"

"Oh and by the way, your singing for me next." You called as he climbed out of the window, blowing him a kiss. "Call me?"

"Maybe." And with a wink, he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there, ShyBeanz! I would just like to apologize for the time that it took to get this chapter out. More are coming soon to most of my book^^

Catch you guys in the next one, ShyBeanz ✨🤩🤩

-@ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes